What animes are you currently watching?

hikari said:
http://fast.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=2480

That's the info for Air on ANN.com.

I saw that too. The artwork is just lovely and it's just so sad. I liked it.
When they did that
goodbye thing .. on the beach .. with her mom
... oh my goodness, weepfest!! But then, as a former foster parent, I think that just really resonated with me, even more than the whole romance part of the anime. Gaoh!

Currently watching Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles ... and the Live Action Nodame Cantabile.

edited: to add gushiness :D

i'm on the final episode right now and is so sad. :'(

gosh i feel bad for yukito-san as well

i feel like a crybaby when i watch this series XD

Yeah, the only thing that saves it from the pit of despair is the little boy and girl at the end. Thankfully there is a happy ending somewhere in there for them to a certain degree. I was going to be really bummed if she had to stay so unhappy forever.

hikari said:
Yeah, the only thing that saves it from the pit of despair is the little boy and girl at the end. Thankfully there is a happy ending somewhere in there for them to a certain degree. I was going to be really bummed if she had to stay so unhappy forever.

well acording to the game that the series is based of, the girl in the sky and mizusu were both saved from the curse and are free from the ties of the earth, and the series got the no so good ending where yukito keeps looking for the next reincarnation of mizusu in his crow form

ending spoilers XD do not read.

though i was really satisfied with the ending, i thought it was both sad and happy at the same time, i just wish for a sequel though

I started watching Air, and everything about this show is absolutely beautiful. I really dont see why anyones crying at it though... im on episode 5

Boom$ickle said:
I started watching Air, and everything about this show is absolutely beautiful. I really dont see why anyones crying at it though... im on episode 5

just wait a bit longer

I know we have alot of Tales fans in here. Did anyone else see the Tales of Symphonia anime? So far they only did part one, but I thought it was very well made! Really liked the music too. In fact (hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this link ... if I am then please let me know and I'll remove it!) here is an amv for the song Almateria.

........ looking for link, will edit my post in a bit ..............

Edit: Here it is!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBUTXcrA6II

GamingMaiden said:
Rurouni Kenshin at the moment. I'm gonna check out the Fire Emblem anime soon....
O___________________________________________________________________________________o

No! They said it was just a myth! They said I was crazy! But it ACTUALLY EXSISTS!!!! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

*calms down*

Phew... ok... Um, can I have a link to it when you check it out? All the sites I checked for it didnt have it.

Yes, it really was good. We carry the movie at Wal*Mart now, but only the regular version, not the deluxe. I think me and Mai had to order it online after we finished the series, we were like "WANT MORE NOW!" :D

Joyling said:
Yes, it really was good. We carry the movie at Wal*Mart now, but only the regular version, not the deluxe. I think me and Mai had to order it online after we finished the series, we were like "WANT MORE NOW!" :D

the movie is awesome as well :D.

i'm watching the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya and ghost hunt

Watched the first 4 episodes of Noir. Just excellent. Episode 3 and 4 made me kinda sad. :/ But it was just wonderful.

While I was gone I watched Da Capo (Best incest story ever) School Days (Probably m favorite anime ever, although ive seen very few) and just started on the melancholy of higashizawa sushipedia (Or whatever her name was XD)

Boom$ickle said:
While I was gone I watched Da Capo (Best incest story ever) School Days (Probably m favorite anime ever, although ive seen very few) and just started on the melancholy of higashizawa sushipedia (Or whatever her name was XD)

haruhi suzumiya....is not hard to remember.

i'm watching claymore and it is great =D

More Naruto and Avatar: The Last Airbender

Not mch in the way of Anime on right now. At least nothin I'm fully interested in enough to try and watch each time it comes on.

Fr0dus Maximus said:
Ahh, I forgot that Avatar had a new episode yesterday

i forgot as well..... *slaps forehad* i can never keep up with TV shows XD