Official Bleach Discussion

Zidart said:
hmmmm that is true......but usually a good sync between team members might end in love =D (my second option is ichigo X Orihime)

That could also affect the relationship in a negative way as well.

Fr0dus Maximus said:
That could also affect the relationship in a negative way as well.

well every relationship has a negative so it would balance out perfectly.... geez Frodo let me dream about Ichigo X Rukia even though it might never happen xD...

Senna's voice actor in English was annoying, though. Maybe I'll like her better in Japanese.

Mai Valentine said:
Senna's voice actor in English was annoying, though. Maybe I'll like her better in Japanese.

Everything sounds cooler in Japanese! Just watch a McDonald's commercial in Japanese! :D

Well, for those who watch the anime, the Amagai filler arc is finally over. Ep. 190 starts back at Hueco Mundo. More than the first half of the episode is basically a recap.

The new opening and ending are really awesome. I especially like the song in the ending sequence.

New chapter is up. Chapter 330 - Crossing Swords

Another chapter with more dialogue than action. But, some notable things.

-Halibel's sword is super cool looking.
-Rangiku dodged three ceros. O_O
-Soi doesn't really care that much if Omaeda does die. o_O

I can't wait to see if they keep these fights for next week, or move onto different pairings.

New chapter is up Bleach fans! Chapter 331 - Don't Believe the Hide

I wonder if that's a play on "Don't believe the hype"?

Anyway, thoughts on this chapter.

-Soi really is soft...but I'm guessing Kubo set her up so that he can have her use a completed shunko next chapter...that would be really awesome.
-Omaeda was hilarious. I really liked him in this chapter, surprisingly. I just hope he wasn't given an awesome fight this week just to get whooped next week :-\.

for those who care about the anime (i do T_T, don't hate i just don't like reading manga on-line unless i must do it) the filler arc ends at episode 189, and it goes back to hueco mundo at episode 190, however i have before stated that i hated the filler arc... well now i correct myself and say that the first half of the filler arc sucks, at the end is really really cool. (and yes.... i was willing to watch the whole filler arc for no apparent reason... i just like bleach XD)

The filler arc wasn't bad, but I think the Bount Arc was better.

Now that they are back to Hueco Mundo, though, I think the anime may catch up to the manga too quickly. But, maybe not at the pace that the manga is going (which is slow). I think the anime is at least going to cover the TBTP arc, since the Vizards are in the opening and ending sequences. I can't wait to see that. ^_^

Restarted the series. I now own volumes 1-8. ^___^ I love Kukaku Shiba. XD She looks like she can kill someone. o_O

now an important question.... we all know who is our favorite main character (Mai and Joy are Soi Fon and Yoruichi fans obviously XD) and my favorite is Toushiro but who is your favorite Arrancar/Espada?

mine? is the super awesome ultar cool Uliquiorra Shifer :D