Who still has a wii and plays it?

Mine is rarely off anymore. Between my kids and I, it gets it's workout!

I'm actually lending mine out to a friend. I pulled it out of the moving box and it was full of dust, lol. I coughed quite a bit when I the dust blew around from cleaning. At least it'll get some use now I guess.

Just finished Skyward sword on mine, so probably won't get much use after I beat twin snakes and eventually Xenoblade.

I haven't read any of the replies, but I'm posting Cuz I love the title of this thread. Sign of the times. Wii will be obsolete soon.

CreepinDeth said:
I'm actually lending mine out to a friend. I pulled it out of the moving box and it was full of dust, lol. I coughed quite a bit when I the dust blew around from cleaning. At least it'll get some use now I guess.
BOOO :lol

Zidart said:
Just finished Skyward sword on mine, so probably won't get much use after I beat twin snakes and eventually Xenoblade.
Did you play muramasa?

jr_mcg said:
I haven't read any of the replies, but I'm posting Cuz I love the title of this thread. Sign of the times. Wii will be obsolete soon.
Probably. They really need to update their online platform. Regardless... it is a fun system. My GF and I have started picking up Boom Blocks again. I love the game. :D

BV :hat

Bluevoodu said:
BOOO :lol

Did you play muramasa?
Probably. They really need to update their online platform. Regardless... it is a fun system. My GF and I have started picking up Boom Blocks again. I love the game. :D

BV :hat

Yes I did play Muramasa. It was an amazing game =D. I will probably go back to it because you reminded me about it.

CreepinDeth said:
Boo yourself! I have better systems to play. :p
:lol .... BOOOOOOO!!!

Mai Valentine said:
I'll be busting the Wii out in April to play Xenoblade, though.
You know... I want this game... I don't have time... game backlog is too much... it is rather annoying.

†B†V† :hat

husband beat skyward sword but started on metroid prime 3 corruption, so I guess system-wise the wii has been getting the most use lately

U know, all these posts about not feeling motivated to play wii and it just gathering dust etc...it got me to thinking...in our house that is what the 360 does lol. WE have hardly played it at all since we got it two years ago. We mostly play DDO online on pc, but other then that we play Rock Band 3 on ps3 or other ps3 games, or wii games like Kirby er Rayman etc. I guess the 360 just does not have enough of our style of games. :/ Er something....

I just recently finished up The Last Story.

Now I need to go back and finish up Skyward Sword and every other Wii game that I haven't beat yet. :lol

How was the Last Story? (No spoilers please) I haven't picked it up yet. I was looking at it this past week in a Gamestop. Did it leave you satisfied and wanting more?

I have been playing Spyborgs today a lot. It is a retro arcade type beat'em up. Loving every minute of it. Great mindless time waster. :D

The Last Story is a fantastic jrpg. It was made by Mistwalker, so the story has a kind of Final Fantasy feel to it. The characters are great, there's a lot of sidequests, and I thought the battle system was a lot of fun. I think it was around 40 hours, so it's pretty short for a jrpg, but it was excellent nonetheless. There's a New Game+ option where some things changes the second time you play it, but I haven't started on that yet.

I highly recommend The Last Story if you like jrpgs.

I'm still playing with my wii...

The used games have gotten cheap and there's still a ton I've not played yet. Currently we've found that older iterations of skylanders (portals, games, etc) are cheap and a lot of the portals work on different platforms so we've had tons of fun finding and playing skylanders.

I am embarrassed to say that it has been a while since I have played with my wii...

But I have used it for Netflix. I need to go hunting for those games that I have missed, good idea.

So many games across so many systems right now. Great times. 8)

There is a ton of flaming crap out for the wii so be prepared to dig through the junk. The collectable stuff is still pretty rough, Xenosaga, Metroid Collection, Mario whatevers, but there's also some solid stuff that's worth the money Little King's Story comes to mind...

I found out there's a decent amount of quality RPGs to be had, and have been snatching them up every time I see one.