Bass Hunter - Nintendo 64... how was it?

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
Never got to play it, but I do like some of the fishing games on the Dreamcast.

How is Bass Hunter on the Nintendo 64?
What is it like... graphics..etc.

Post it up :)

BV :hat

I never even heard of it :lol

Man, the N64 was like the pinnacle of 3D gaming. It was all about games that used the 3 dimensional worlds to enhance gameplay, not show off fancy graphics. And even then some games looked pretty darn good. But anymore, lots of games use good graphics a a selling point, not good gameplay. And with these new systems coming out, the graphics will get better but the games will still be rehashing gameplay from the current generation. The Revolution might be really innovative, given that Nintendo always tries to stay on top in innovation. /end rant

SpartanEvolved said:
I never even heard of it  :lol

Man, the N64 was like the pinnacle of 3D gaming. It was all about games that used the 3 dimensional worlds to enhance gameplay, not show off fancy graphics. And even then some games looked pretty darn good. But anymore, lots of games use good graphics a a selling point, not good gameplay. And with these new systems coming out, the graphics will get better but the games will still be rehashing gameplay from the current generation. The Revolution might be really innovative, given that Nintendo always tries to stay on top in innovation. /end rant
thats what I was triyng to say a long time ago in an N64 topic.

the N64 really revolutionized many aspects of gaming. People always write the system off.... but it was an important system.
many of the games looked GREAT. And on that system... there is a pretty good collection of top notch games.

BV :hat