we need help with reviews / faqs / codes

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
for the game addicts section: www.egameaddiction.com/gameaddicts.

Those who want to help out... please drop a line here.
Format should be as Super Mario Sunshine review already there.

They can be submitted via a word doc to me for corrections and then will be posted. your name (screen name, your real name can be if you want that as well) will be credited and linked to your profile here at the boards.

We'll take reviews on ANY games for ANY system past / present .... or whatever. We'll also take reviews / FAQs on hardware and accessories as well.

Can anyone help out on this.... and help us fill out the review / FAQ / codes section more?

Rules:
codes... MUST be in your own words... no copying from other sites. Copying is plagiarism... and will make us very mad. If you take codes from other sites... the descriptions MUST BE IN YOUR WORDS 100%... of course the code will be the same :lol

Reviews / FAQs.... basically follow the Super Mario Sunshine review example..... and the FAQ examples at the site already. FAQS have less restrictions.... but should follow a format somewhat similar to what Kirby Rockz does. Plagiarism will not be tolerated here as well. If you cannot do your own reviews.... do not waste yours OR our time, please.

BV :hat

codes... MUST be in your own words... no copying from other sites. Copying is plagiarism... and will make us very mad. If you take codes from other sites... the descriptions MUST BE IN YOUR WORDS 100%... of course the code will be the same

Unless the game is brand new and you found the code yourself, it's hard not to plagerize. How about we just give credit to the guy that posts it up, such as the guys on GameFaqs?

Sorry for double post, but I realize I was being vague.

Lets say I take the 100 serums cheat for Killer 7.

Infinite Vials of Serum for killer 8 mode
Enter this code at the press start screen. You will get 100 free vials of serum each time that you start the first level. By starting the first level repeatedly, you will recieve 100 free vials each time giving you an infinite amount. This will only work in Killer 8 mode only.Code Effect
Down, R, Up, L, Y, B, X, A 100 vials of serum

If I post this up on your site, can't I just give credit, which would be Mastermaxine? Or do you want us to make our own descriptions?

Hmm..I think I would be interested in the codes and the media sections, you want screenshots of games and movies eh?

Nova said:
Sorry for double post, but I realize I was being vague.

Lets say I take the 100 serums cheat for Killer 7.

If I post this up on your site, can't I just give credit, which would be Mastermaxine?  Or do you want us to make our own descriptions?

It has to be in your own words.... no copying and giving credit. 100% in the words of you :)

@ bman... yes... stuff like that. I am still trying to figure out the media section.

aleeock157 .... when do you want to start? your hired :lol :D

Bv :hat

go ahead and start then :) any questions?

Anyone else like to help?

id like to help with the reviews.
ive got a few questions, will there be a way to know what games have all ready been reviewed,
and is there limits on how short or long they can be?

There are no limits really. The reviews are here:
www.egameaddiction.com/gameaddicts

We only have 1 review... and a couple FAQS and codes. the review up there (super mario sunshine) should sort-of be your guide for reviewing. There are *I believe* 5 points to cover.

Its important to cover: graphics, sound, fun factor, gameplay, and control. You can throw in some other points as well. *just a note for everyone*
we will accept more than 1 review for a game. That is perfectly fine.

EVERY gaming system will be up there in a bit.... if a system is not up there and you want to do a review for the system... let me know, I'll add the system when your review comes in :)
So reviews can be over any system or any game. Just keep the reviews clean, cuss free, objective, well written, and fun.
If you want to submit images with your reviews, I can add images in there. *by images, I mean screen shots* Remember, you cannot take screen shots from other sites.... as that is stealing.... and the reviews should be 100% your material *once again... just a note for everyone*

If you have more questions, please ask.

Bluevoodu said:
It has to be in your own words.... no copying and giving credit. 100% in the words of you :)

@ bman... yes... stuff like that. I am still trying to figure out the media section.

One more thing, Im going to see if I can get myself a Tv tuner card later this weekend so I can make some videos of some of the games I bought from you and other games as well. Hopefully I'll get it this Saturday and then I'll see what I can do.

Yeah I got two videos I made in the past on my PC when I was making videos of NFSU2. Tell me how they look, the quality, etc.

Check it out here. ;) (Its archived as .zip 'cause there's 2 videos, hope you got WinZIP installed)

:lol I love cable modem.

only took 30 seconds to d/l... @ 450+ kb :lol
whats up with fraps?

anyway.. not too bad of videos you made there, I like them... but I have to say that game is just not that great. No sense of speed what-so-ever. The crashes are way below par.
I hope EA can do better than that later on because NFS 1 was my favorite racer forever.... and EA demolished one of my favorite games after that.

Bluevoodu said:
:lol I love cable modem.

only took 30 seconds to d/l... @ 450+ kb :lol
whats up with fraps?

anyway.. not too bad of videos you made there, I like them... but I have to say that game is just not that great. No sense of speed what-so-ever. The crashes are way below par.
I hope EA can do better than that later on because NFS 1 was my favorite racer forever.... and EA demolished one of my favorite games after that.

Yeah I got to find a way to get the Fraps off the video, that's the only thing that I hate! Well I made the videos just for fun and to show off, I dont care if its slow.

Ok I found a way to get the "Fraps" off the video, here's another test vid I just did like 5minutes ago.

Quake 2 Vid.wmv

I totally suck at Quake 2 now! :lol

Oh and you got any ideas with the intro? Like how I did with the GameAddicts in the video.

Edit: Here's another NFSU2 vid I made, took me awhile to get the text, music, and effects to work right.
What'd you think? I messed up with the size of the vid though and didn't feel like changing it..would of took longer! I dont like the quality though..but I'll work on that later on.