• Sega CD

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Atari Jaguar

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Joined Oct 2005
1K Posts | 1+
Washington
I am deciding between these two systems right now..So I thought I would get the opinions of my online friends..that's all you people on this forum :)

Keep in mind that the Jag would be cart only in this running..no CD add on.

Any suggestions as to which games make the systems worth owning would also be appreciated,thanks.

Well I never played or got a Jaguar but I do have a Sega CD. As far as games some that come to mind are Sewer Shark, Final Fight, and Eternal Champions. 8)

Well I just ordered a Sega CD from BV. I say get the Sega CD, only because in my opinion, it has the better games. It might be even cheaper.

Well I bought a non working Sega CD unit for $10..now I just have to go inside it and see if I can fix it...I will also be getting a Jag today..so everything worked out.

Good Jag games are few and far between.... and when you do run across a good one it usually costs a buck or two. Sega Cd has a bigger game library but the majority of them are trash. If you like role playing lunar and vay for the sega cd were awesome. AVP on the Jag was my favorite and at one point or another i had most of the atari jag games.

I plan on buying some of the new realeases for the Jag...is it not cool that there are still games being made for it?

Have you tried any of them? I haven't for the jag but I've played some home brew stuff for some other systems and I never really found one I liked. Much respect for the independant developers trying to breathe life into the older systems. I just don't see how they do it. No funding, no huge team of programmers, very little support.... it just seems like it would be extremely difficult to make a good game.

Wow, what a tuffy. If you are a serious video game collecter, i would say, get both, as long as it don't get into the way of your home budget, so... get both. I prefer SEGA, but since there are still games being made for the Jaguar, get both, if you can afford it in your spending cash.