Playstation 3 Games - What do you have in your collection?

Status
Closed
Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
What games do you have in your Playstation 3 collection?

Post it up!

BV :hat

Yeah, but then again, you have to take some things into account. Sony releasing 100,000 rather than Nintendo's 4 million. Also, about 80% of the members here are Nintendo fanthings.

Strubes said:
Yeah, but then again, you have to take some things into account. Sony releasing 100,000 rather than Nintendo's 4 million. Also, about 80% of the members here are Nintendo fanthings.

:lol 80%? You're numbers are way wrong. Quit exaggerating. There are maybe 3 or 4 tops.

Strubes said:
lol talk bout exaggerating. :lol

Nope. Im being serious. I think people get confused with people who defend Nintendo and with people who will tell others that Nintendo is the one and only. We all like games, some like only one console, some like 'em all. Nintendo gets defended a lot because it gets the most flack. Some is warranted (ie. lack of third party support, no DVD capabilities, etc.) And some is not (ie. No mature games, breaks down a lot, etc.) Usually people go out of their way to bash Nintendo. Nintendo gets defended. People go out of their way to bash the PlayStation. The PlayStation gets defended. The thing is we have a lot of gamers who enjoy Nintendo just as much as the other consoles, but since it's considered the loser in the last console race there is more bashing towards it, so you're going to see more people defend it.

Ill defend Nintendo if I feel it's unfairly getting bashed, same goes with all the other consoles.

Edit: This got off topic pretty easily, :lol.

Strubes said:
Yeah, but then again, you have to take some things into account. Sony releasing 100,000 rather than Nintendo's 4 million.

That's the most realistic answer.

Well I guess that's your opinion. You can't make a sony or microsoft thread without being bombarded by Nintendo fanboys and girls. It's ok though, let's keep this topic on track, shall we?

Although I don't have any games, nor do I plan to even purchase a PS3, I do want to play that Resistance : Fall of Man game.

Strubes said:
Well I guess that's your opinion. You can't make a sony or microsoft thread without being bombarded by Nintendo fanboys and girls.

I know Ive seen it happen BUT what I was trying to say is that even in those threads it's usually the others who bash Nintendo first. That's why they turn into those threads. Same goes with Nintendo threads. It does go both ways. Ive been on this board for a little over two years, and people are much quicker to jump down Nintendo's throat than the other two unfairly.

Strubes said:
It's ok though, let's keep this topic on track, shall we?

I agree.

Strubes said:
Although I don't have any games, nor do I plan to even purchase a PS3, I do want to play that Resistance : Fall of Man game.

Wait didn't you say you were going to buy a PS3 a while back? What happened?

Resistance is the one I want to play also. But I won't get a PS3 til next year. I really want to play Metal Gear 4.

creepindeth said:
Wait didn't you say you were going to buy a PS3 a while back? What happened?

Resistance is the one I want to play also. But I won't get a PS3 til next year. I really want to play Metal Gear 4.

Lol nah, my Uncle was gonna get one but....supply and demand.....supply and demand.....lol :lol

Resistance looks like crap. I ask myself, "Is Resistance worth $600 to play?" No, it is not. The only game that would be would be Halo 3, but even then, $600 is a lot.

SpartanEvolved said:
Resistance looks like crap. I ask myself, "Is Resistance worth $600 to play?" No, it is not. The only game that would be would be Halo 3, but even then, $600 is a lot.

I agree it's not worth $600 bucks. I want to play mostly to see how the PS3 plays and I had a friend who actually tested Resistance and said it was good. Not great, but good.

I want to try out Heavenly Sword, but it won't be out until next year. By then, the system will probably be easier to find. And I might be able to afford it, too.

Sartori said:
No, it's not. It's a paethic attempt by Sony to get free press. This merely a paper launch and if you disagree in any fashion, I'm fraid I'm going to have too call you ignorant.

Call people what you want. I doubt anyone would get offended. But that is the truth. Sony released 100,000 and Nintendo released 4 million.

Sartori said:
No, it's not. It's a paethic attempt by Sony to get free press. This merely a paper launch and if you disagree in any fashion, I'm fraid I'm going to have too call you ignorant.

Whatever dude. If they could've they would've released more. Regardless they would've gotten free press no matter what they do. It's the PS3, everybody wants to know what's up with it. Especially during launch.

I got the kids Resistance: Fall of Man and Marvel Ultimate Alliance Games. I am playing it a little bit to make sure no issues and then wrapping it up and putting it under the tree. I love the PS3 and the features it has (the wireless built-in is great). I am sure the kids will love it, but man it shows dust and fingerprints easy.

creepindeth said:
Whatever dude. If they could've they would've released more. Regardless they would've gotten free press no matter what they do. It's the PS3, everybody wants to know what's up with it. Especially during launch.

Just going to have to disagree with you again. Both the United States and Japan were just paper launches. Sony wasn't ready and they rushed to get it out the gate,

You Americans should count yourselves lucky. When the PS3 is finally launched in the UK, it will cost £450. That's currently about $900 approx. I think. It's still more than $600 anyway.

Anyway, I'd get:
Call of Duty 3
Resistance: Fall of man

But, again, that's not worth £450.

The One and Only PlayStation Playa'
8) SAM360

Someone traded in Resistance: Fall of Man at my store already. I didn't do the trade in myself so I'm not sure of the details, but it had the case and everything, so it probably wasn't stolen (when people trade in stolen games, they never have cases).

Oh, and before anyone asks, we take back stuff even if we assume it's stolen because we can't accuse people of stealing.

What PS3 games do you have? Thread

I noticed we had this thread for EVERY system except the black sheep of the herd....PS3...

So, what games do you own on PS3? This way, if we wish to play against each other, let us know!

My Games:
Mortal Kombat
Sly Cooper Collection
Super Street Fighter IV

Games from the PS Network I downloaded and own (Not PS1 games): (47 in total)
Call of Duty Classic
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo Remix
Gauntlet II
Mortal Kombat 2
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
SIREN: Blood Curse
WipeOut HD
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
PAIN
Rampage: World Tour
Zombie Apocalypse
Burnout Paradise
Rag Doll Kung Fu Fists of Plastic (HIJAME! ^_^)
NAMCO Museum Essentials
Fat Princess
The Punisher: No Mercy
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Burn Zombie BURN!! ::D
Gunstar Heroes
Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1
Sonic Adventure DX
Dead Nation
Gravity Crash
Final Fight Double Impact
1942 Joint Strike
Critter Crunch
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype
Death Spank
DeathSpank Thongs of Virtue
Zen Pinball
Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World
Afterburner Climax
Mushroom Wars
Comet Crash
Super Stardust HD
Mega Man 9
Mega Man 10
X-Men the Arcade
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
LittleBigPlanet (God bless the Welcome back program) :D
Dragon's Lair
STREETS OF RAGE 2!! >.<! COME GET SOME!

PSP Minis: (20 in total)
Rotating Octopus Action!
BABEL The King of the Blocks
DUAEL Invaders
Break Quest
Bubble Trubble
A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks!
Hysteria Project
Age of Zombies
Fieldrunners
Kahoots
Aero Racer
Karimogi
Vempire
Blast Off
Hero of Sparta
Echoes
Enigmo
Pix' N Love Rush
Vector TD
Bloons

PS1 games from the PSN: (BEHOLD! MY TRUE FORM!!) 61 in total
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Tactics
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Gex
Resident Evil: Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Silent Hill
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped
Crash Team Racing
Syphon Filter
Syphon Filter 3
Twisted Metal 2
Rayman
CastleVania Symphony of the Night
CastleVania Chronicles
Suikoden
MediEvil
WipeOut
N20 Nitrous Oxide
Tekken 2
Wild Arms
Wild Arms 2
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Metal Gear Solid
Tomb Raider
Ehrgeiz (JPN)
BioHazard: Director's Cut (JPN)
Magical Drop F (JPN)
Cho Aniki (JPN)
Gaia Seed (JPN)
OddWorld Abe's Oddysee
OddWorld: Abe's Exoddus
Spyro the Dragon
Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage
Spyro Year of the Dragon
Rally Cross
2Xtreme
Legend of Mana
Parasite Eve
Fighting Force
BioHazard 2 (JPN)
BioHazard 3: The Last Escape (JPN)
Dino Crisis (JPN)
Metal Gear Solid (JPN)
Samurai Spirits Collection (JPN)
King of Fighters 98' (JPN)
Guilty Gear (JPN)
The Last Blade (JPN)
Bloody Roar (JPN)
Rockman 1 (JPN)
Rockman 2 (JPN)
Rockman 3 (JPN)
Shienryu (translation: Purple Flame Dragon) Arcade Hits (JPN)

PC Engine: (1 total)
Dai Makaimura (Ghouls N Ghosts) Super Grafx 16 ver. (JPN store)

Status
Closed