Pokemon Snap

No offense guys but can we get back on topic here? If you're looking for easy posts to add to your post count, that's what the fun & games forum is for. :p

Before I got my N64 I used to play Pokemon Snap at my friend's house, and they would get mad because I would get better scores on the pictures than they did. :lol

I think I still have this game... I know I did at one point. It wasn't a bad game, definitely one of the more unique to hit the N64.

i remeber playing this game at blockbuster a long time ago. it had a really dumb plot for a game but was really fun and always made me think about having a N64 instead of a PS.

I was a rabid fan of this when I was like 8. I loved getting stuck on that boulder on the third level, thowing apples at the platform beside it, and getting like 50 charmanders to dance for me. My charmandhoes!!!

Haha this game was probably the game I played the most growing up... I love it. So many hours spent taking pictures of pokemon. Ah the good times.

I remembered playign thsi game once or twice at my cousins house when i was around 3 or 4 (i cant really remember lol im 14 now if you wanna do the math) so when i saw it on the vitual console i was stoked to play it. its very unique as most of you already said and the grpahics pwned for its time and like many of us im still a pokemon fan ( not of the newer seires but at leats ocne a week ill watch some old episodes). so in conclusion Pokemon snap for the win. oh and mudkipz

fhqwhgads said:
So i herd u liek mudkipz.

I still haven't gotten Snap, which I want. Anyone wanna gift me?

indeed i iek mudkipz , ahha sorry man no gifting from me im broke as it is10 dollars is way worth it though

Abloodthirstyturtle said:
indeed i iek mudkipz , ahha sorry man no gifting from me im broke as it is10 dollars is way worth it though
Yeah, being broke sucks, especially since we can't get a job until summer.

fhqwhgads said:
Yeah, being broke sucks, especially since we can't get a job until summer.

right you are, i say we jump into the internet all ninja like, thennnn we steal the game (if thats possible than again everything is possible when ur a ninja such as me)

I really did like this game. Maybe my judgment is clouded by nostalgia, but it was a lot of fun, back when I was a Pokemaniac.

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
I really did like this game. Maybe my judgment is clouded by nostalgia, but it was a lot of fun, back when I was a Pokemaniac.

well back when we were pokemaniacs pikachu sets up the vcr would have pwned ahha

fhqwhgads said:
I wanted that Hey You, Pikachu!, too.

i had that, that game owned.......THE HARDEST OF ALL. it was seriously liek ahvign a pet pikachu i used to leave my nintendo 64 on all day so it was like having one. that was one of the best game concepts ever