Last Movie(s) you've watched?

Status
Closed
Joined Jun 2004
1K Posts | 0+
Asia
I watched Canadian Bacon tonight - haven't watched it for ages....

Nice to see a movie about Canada :D

Last movies i watch were

Mistic River - very good thriller type film
Nothing to lose - funny as hell would recommend it =)

And i just watch Italian Job ~2003 version~ i love this movie great film =)

Paycheck was okay but nothing fantastic.

Interesting idea but the part that bugged me was that Ben and Uma snuck into the building to destroy the future predicting machine and then promptly turned around and USED the machine instead of destroying it - even though Ben already had already told Uma the future. So by the time they finished using the machine, the guards had shown up and Ben said "Quick! NOW we have to destroy this machine!"

It was just stupid Hollywood logic and I hate when I spot it.

saw Garfield, not bad entertaiming enough but not all that good either. If you watch it go in afternoon so it only costs 4 bucks.

Saw Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I have mixed feelings about it. As far as the new director and everything goes, I think he's fantastic, and it's the perfect time to change the style, as the story starts to get a bit deeper and darker from here on. However, I had some beefs about the casting, and flow of the story itself. Also, there were a lot of panning "follow the object to get a dynamic view" kind fo scenes, understandable as the movie is supposed to hit Imax theatres, but unnecessary to tell the stories. All in all, if you're a Potter fan, you shouldn't be too dissapointed, if you're not, no sense trying to start with this movie...

last samurai cause i bought it on dvd for 12 bucks and ronin which i bought for a dollar

I rented Party Monster cause one of my old girlfriends told me her roomy said it was good. I dont know what i think of that movie... Last movie i saw at theaters was, um, The Day After Tomorrow. And may I say, wow, wolves in NYC, awesome, heheh

Last Samurai was okay.....some nice scenes. And it was fun hearing Tom Cruise butcher the Japanese language.

Watched Funhouse tonight - a decent slasher film by Tobe Hooper, the guy who did the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. (Which I'm going to watch this weekend)

i rented LOTR Return of the king, i wanted something to watch haven't seen it since i saw it at cinema, i haven't brought it yet waiting for the exteneded version

N im watching Big Mumma's house cause im bored now

I saw Dog Soldiers - it was good overall. I think it tried a bit too hard to have alot of "twists" and surprises - but it was a pretty good movie overall.

They're making a sequel btw.

Hmmm...last movie that I've watched was Enough and I didn't even finish watching it either. Before that movie I watched the all time greatest movie of all time...Ronin.

Ronin is supposed to be great although I have seen it.

I watched the Texas Chainsaw Massacre last night (the original from the 70s - not the remake) and it was pretty good.

Status
Closed