Who Hates Super Monkey Ball Adventure for Gamecube?

Joined Sep 2007
1K Posts | 0+
Washington
WHO HATES SUPER MONKEY BALL ADVENTURE FOR GAMECUBE!!! I SURE DO!!!! Just tell me why and if and who hates this game. Like me. I hate it because the way they talk. JSdbnsijdhg? edhfriufbwui! hsgdiuy!? That's how they talk.

I thought Super Monkey Ball 1-2 were fantastic games with solid gameplay; however, SMBA suffered in many crucial areas in my opinion.

kirbyrockz said:
I thought Super Monkey Ball 1-2 were fantastic games with solid gameplay; however, SMBA suffered in many crucial areas in my opinion.
Agreed. I loved one and two, but this one...no.

Agreed... Though Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2 were superb games on the Gamecube. I originally bought Super Monkey Ball 1 because I had to as part of the Gamecube combo. I was ticked because I thought it looked retarded.

Once I broke the game out and played it... it got the most play on my Gamecube for awhile. Great backgrounds, hard challenges (thank God literally that the wavebird wasn't out yet... there would have been windows broke from throwing the controller), and great control.

Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2 are must haves (in my opinion). Others won't agree.. but if you haven't played them, you need to give them a shot.

Magical spell is Ei ei POOO! (I hated that though :lol )

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu said:
Magical spell is Ei ei POOO! (I hated that though :lol )
When that part happened, I literally went to my Gamecube and turned it off. Thank god I gave it another chance though. :)

I really liked the second one. But I only played the multiplayer stuff. Never actually got to the single player game.

Fire$ickle said:
WHO HATES SUPER MONKEY BALL ADVENTURE FOR GAMECUBE!!! I SURE DO!!!! Just tell me why and if and who hates this game. Like me. I hate it because the way they talk. JSdbnsijdhg? edhfriufbwui! hsgdiuy!? That's how they talk.
...Am I going to be the one to point out a few things? Fine. One, don't hate games because of the way characters in a game not driven by story talk. Two, turn down the volume.

It Is. They should be laughed at!! So HAHA!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

i have to agree with u niggers. super monkey ball adventure is a clumsy, frustrating action adventure game.almost funny how bad it is haha

www.egameaddiction.com said:
i have to agree with u ****. super monkey ball adventure is a clumsy, frustrating action adventure game.almost funny how bad it is haha

Hm..your name...deja vu, much?

i have to agree with u ****. super monkey ball adventure is a clumsy, frustrating action adventure game.almost funny how bad it is haha

Yeah, no.

How about you bring it towards me, instead. :mad:

There's plenty of EGA faithful to go around, buddy, so if you don't like us, go back to Gamespot.

1 more wrong move and u have it comin towards u
*cough* You don't mess with the regulars. Go hide out in your little corner and keep pretending you can actually do something.