So...

*sigh* Hold on, I'm going to find my reasons why it was bad.

Here we go.

TP. Ugh. Too easy, too bland, too unoriginal, the dungeons were very linear, your hand was held the whole game, the 'moody' part of the game was just people wondering what was going on or not noticing at all, the wolf areas mostly sucked, you used the Small Keys in the same room you got them in, the ending was horribly anti-climatic and tacked on, they totally ruined Zant's potential, Midna was an annoying helper, you never used half the items after the dungeon you got them in, the bosses gave away their weaknesses, the game was less than half the length they made it out to be, everyone treated it as a godsend, and it was pretty much a shinier OoT. *catches breath*

Agree with everything there. ^ The game actually felt longer than the others to me though, but that could have been because I wasn't motivated.

Bleh, the Zelda games haven't been on form since OOT and MM.

I thought Minish Cap was pretty good, actually. But that was handheld so I don't know if it counts.

I think what could really help Zelda games is a better save feature. I hate that if you save in the middle of a dungeon and stop playing, when you play again it starts you at the beginning of the dungeon. If only Twilight Princess allowed you to start EXACTLY where you saved it, it would have made a HUGE difference for me.

I think it was an attempt to make it harder. Respawning enemies, long treks back after saving, and still no challenge?

Yeah I can see that, but it would still be awsome if you could start back up where you stopped or saved. Not somewhere close to where you stopped or saved.

Yeah, that's true. If the dungeons weren't so boring to begin with, it wouldn't be as bad having to go through most of it again if you have to stop in the middle and save.

setting difficulty aside twilight princess is an awesome game i can't see why everyone complaints about that game >_>(and some that are not from this forum even call me @##$#@ for saying that) . though i have to admit than in every zelda game is annoying to start again from the beginning (though i think it was even worse on majora's mask than any other zelda game)

i played majora's mask before OoT so for me it was more innovative and when i played OoT i wasn't as suprised as you guys.... though if i go back i realize that ocarina is better than majora's but i love the thing of the mask i think it was a very good addition and i wish it would come back in future zelda games .

Yeah that was a pretty cool addition, I have to admit. I honestly cant wait for another zelda to come out.

Yeah. There's been at least one every year all decade.
2000 - Majora's Mask
2001 - Oracle of Ages/Seasons
2002 - Link to the Past w/ Four Swords
2003 - Wind Waker
2004 - Four Swords Adventure
2005 - Minish Cap
2006 - Twilight Princess
2007 - Phantom Hourglass

well, they just released a handheld one, so thats out of the picture

and it usually takes 3 years to make a console one, and they just released one last year

so there wont be one next year

fhqwhgads said:
There could be a Four Swords Wiiware one.

that would actually be a good idea with DS conection and stuff (though i think it would never happen

I'm probably in the minority, but I wouldn't mind a long break from the next Zelda game. Give the developers a long time to work on the next one and as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Zelda games since 2000(bar FSA and TP) have been quite good, though, and quite a few are highly liked.