Small Review contest! from 3-2-05 TILL 5-2-05 (WINNER: Targetrasp)

Re: Small Review contest! from 3-2-05 TILL 5-2-05

ok well, going by the other reviews I read I wrote a novel! :lol

Good reviews there Target :D

thank you for participating!

we don't have much longer till this contest is done. 3 entrants so far (as perfectdarkness declined to be in the contest).

There is still time for you all to submit entrees.

BV :hat

Sorry BV but I never wrote mine and I prolly won't have time too, but since I won the last one you can't call me a loser this time heh.

I'll post that up at the end.

Its not quantity... its quality. :)

But submitting more does help your chances *if you write a better one on your second submission* ... know what I mean?

BV :hat

http://www.egameaddiction.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=842

http://www.egameaddiction.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=850

You don't have Tales of Symphonia for me to make a mini-review. :(

But I decided to do one for Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, which I just beat (finally). I just posted it and it has to be reviewed, but I will copy and paste here what I wrote for it.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, or FFTA for short, is a game that will claim hours of your life. FFTA's intriguiging plot, awesome music, and addictive gameplay make for a game that any strategy RPG fan should pick up, and FF fans will love the reference to things that make it in every FF game: Cid, chocobos, and moogles. FFTA is easily a 100+ hour game, and that's not even getting 100% completion. If you're looking for a long, fun game to play on your DS or SP, FFTA is the way to go.

Okay I just sent one in for "Streets of Rage" for Genesis

http://www.egameaddiction.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_101&products_id=724 Link here

keep them coming! only a couple more days left

couple days left! You can still join in :)

Bv :hat

aight... last call folks.

So when will the winner be announced? Sure it's May 3rd as I write this, but just curious ^_^

oops... posted this in the wrong thread :D

Aight... times up. I SHOULD have a winner by this weekend :)

Thank you all for participating! Wish we would have had more entrees, but hey.... I ain't going to complain :) you all did good! Regardless of who wins, thank you for your time... its cool that you all took effort. We'll see who wins the gift cert to Game Addiction!

hold your panties a minute :lol come on.

I'm waiting for the "second opinion" to get back with me.