When was the last time you played N64?

Joined May 2011
15 Posts | 0+
I played about 4 years ago when I was in high school, we had a really cool teacher and once we got done our work we were allowed to play N64. Only game we had was Mario Kart 64 though, God I became so beast at that game... =D

I have two N64s hooked up and ready to go. One is right here beside my Desk top and the other one is in the family room. Waialae Country Club is in this one and the one in the Family room has Asteroids Hyper 64 in it. I live more in the past than I do in the present when it comes to gaming. :) Awesome little system that is still worth its weight in gold.

i would have to say about a month and a half ago. i play it on rare occasions because i have a lot of systems and have fun playing them all :)

Ozonne said:
I played about 4 years ago when I was in high school, we had a really cool teacher and once we got done our work we were allowed to play N64. Only game we had was Mario Kart 64 though, God I became so beast at that game... =D

that reminds me of one of my old teachers! he was really cool. he let me and some other students build a model train layout with him in the classroom. we did it two years in a row! i know its not video games but it was fun and you mentioning that reminded me of it :)

Probaly last played my N64 four or five months ago.

Semester breaks commin up though. Reckon I should pop in a few games. ^_^

I played it a few months ago. Indiana Jones (and the Infernal Machine) is one of my favorite games, so it never gets old.

Probably around a year or two ago. I don't have any room for it so it just kinda stays in storage.

Few months ago. I've been thinking about playing something for it. Maybe some Majoras Mask or Rayman.

I played Mario 64 about 3 weeks ago :D We proceeded to break out other titles.

I wouldn't mind breaking it out again... I think Winback is ready to be played. It needs another go-around.

BV :hat

I last played my N64… earlier this year. I think it was around April.

Though, soon after my sister took the cords to her room so she could play her N64, since we only have one set. (Why? No one knows. :lol)

I need to play Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine again. That game will always be a classic. Brilliance.

I haven't played in years.

I need to go buy one so I can bust out some of the old titles that basically made up a large part of my childhood like Mario and GoldenEye.

Today.

I bought some N64 games and decided to test them out. It seems every time I test games out I end up blowing the rest of the evening doing so.

I've got to be thorough, you know.

Aww I just saw this! You're welcome! I'm glad it went to good use...Lots of memories with that game :)

I play my N64 more than my PS2 lol.
Whenever I have a few minutes to kill, I fire up Pokemon Stadium and play a couple rounds.

I played Goldeneye within the last week. I don't care how old the console is, it's still a lot of fun to play.