Raiden 1 and 2

What's yours?

Oh man this is a hard one. Hmmm

Silent Scope
Mortal Kombat
Wrestlefest <<<<Awsome game
Double Dragon
Aliens
Xmen<<<<with two huge screens and four players at a time 8)
Ninja Turtles the arcade game

Ill think of more.

Heh, forgot all about Silient Scope and Area 51, those were great games too.

Heh, I love MAME, even though most of the games I like don't work on it or aren't emulated yet.

It's a tie for me. Super Off Road and 1942. My dad had 1942 at his shop along with a few other arcade games, so I played it a lot. And I played Super Off Road every time I found it at an arcade.

Galaga
Black Tiger (lost Capcom classic)
Altered Beast
Space Harrier
Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter
Street Fighter Alpha 2 and 3
SVC Chaos
Guilty Gear X2
Samurai Shodown 1/2 or 4
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike
House of the Dead 1 or 2
Marvel Vs. Capcom
Last Blade
Battle Arena Toshiden 2 (I saw this once in a local burger resturant, the one made by CAPCOM, man it was good!)

Time Crisis 2
House of the Dead 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
The Simpsons (side scrolling beat'em up)
Soul Calibur
Tekken 3
Crazy Taxi
OutRun 2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Xmen (side scrolling)

Area51 they had one where my parents used to hang out.I had all the top10 scores.My best rank was a 6 star general.i also like the simpsons game i havent seen it in years though.

maiden fan said:
Area51 they had one where my parents used to hang out.I had all the top10 scores.My best rank was a 6 star general.i also like the simpsons game i havent seen it in years though.

Yes, the original Simpsons arcade game was awsome. One of the reasons I loved Chuck E. Cheese.

Yeah thats a good classic beat'em up game! What makes it even better is that everyone knows the Simpsons as well! I spent alot of quarters on that game.

Bman409 said:
Yeah thats a good classic beat'em up game! What makes it even better is that everyone knows the Simpsons as well! I spent alot of quarters on that game.
i did too but i was a little kid so the quarters werent mine so i never really worried about it

I spent $20 on that game! I cant find that game anymore now in the arcades, plus they use swipe cards instead of quarters now.

I havnt played any arcade games in a while how do the swipe cards work :? and where can you get one :?

maiden fan said:
I havnt played any arcade games in a while how do the swipe cards work :? and where can you get one :?
Well there's a place called "GameWorks" down here in Florida, its located in Ybor City. Its basically a party place with alot of arcade games there, but they all suck though! Its the choices they've made that makes that place crappy. Well anyways, you dont use coins there you use a swipe card. The swipe card uses credits, so you can pay like $10-20 for 2-3hrs of unlimited game play, I dont know the exact prices been awhile since I've been there. You can also re-charge your card with credits so you dont have to keep buying a new card everytime you vist the place. Its a pretty cool place to hang out at, they have DDR, Tons of racing games, those games that you win tickets, etc.

For more information on the place here's the official website: GameWorks.com

maiden fan said:
thats cool . thanks bman
No problem.

What about the Time Crisis arcade games? I know you guys liked those! I kinda' of liked it myself, it was pretty cool to step on the pedal and duck from fire!

those where great

i dont remember the name but i like the game where you stand on a mat and you actually have to duck and move around to avoid getting shot

maiden fan said:
those where great

i dont remember the name but i like the game where you stand on a mat and you actually have to duck and move around to avoid getting shot
Your talking about that "Police Academy" game, that game sucks! :lol