I hate...

Kraitos said:
I hate school.

True....i mean...who created school?? SATAN??? Seriously. People have no shame and we have all lost our diginity in the fact that schools exist.

i hate people who bag metal when they have never listened to it!!

I hate guys that sit there and rub it in your face if they got like one more point then you on a test

i eat oranges all the time, i am immune to whatever your orange is sending me

I hate suicidal veggies

mariorulezman said:
i eat oranges all the time, i am immune to whatever your orange is sending me

I hate suicidal veggies

Orange isn't your murderer. I would never say who that is. He's just been friends with you for years now getting info on your life.

I hate the united states postal service for telling me that they would not hire me since I am a student.

I hate parkview hospital for being jerks about scheduling and never acknowledging my degree.

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
Orange isn't your murderer. I would never say who that is. He's just been friends with you for years now getting info on your life.

...i dont talk to oranges i eat them they taste good!! >:)

Yeah I hate being broke too.

I also hate having a cracked exhaust manifold on my lawn mower because after mowing the lawn, it's hard to hear for a while afterwards. But the good thing is it gets the neighbors off their butts to cut their grass too!!

Dart said:
Yeah I hate being broke too.

I also hate having a cracked exhaust manifold on my lawn mower because after mowing the lawn, it's hard to hear for a while afterwards. But the good thing is it gets the neighbors off their butts to cut their grass too!!

I hate it when you put new earplugs in for the first time and they hurt since the ear canal is all tight...