Neo Geo CD Are there Any Windjammers fans here?

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
Did anyone else love this game? It is definitely one of my favorite games for the Neo CD. Nice load times, decent graphics, but the best part is the addictive play.

I probably have more play time into this game than anything else... except Metal SLug 1 and 2 :)

†B†V† :hat

Its a super addictive game for 2 player competition. Especially if you got someone thats pretty good to play against.

no kidding :D

man... my buddies and I would go head to head in this game for HOURS. We've played a good 30 matches straight one time... it was CRAZY!

Good times though.

I used to play WindJammers to death on my Phantom-1 back in the day. :D Since I am finally buying a new Neo-Geo CD system, maybe I will purchase a copy on CD?

its GREAT! the sound on the CD is awesome. The loads are fast.

Its definitely one of the best buys for any Neo... but especially for the Neo CD :)

I originally played it in Japan. It was one of the first games I went looking for when I got my Neo Geo CD.

Windjammers is one of the few AES carts I own, but I have the luck to own it in CD format too and...... CD wins hands down!

The CD version is so much more fun for 2-player matches, as the AES version has a 30 seconds / 15 points limit, while the CD has a 90 seconds / 25 points limit! Longer matches mean a lot more fun!!!

Even if I don't like the 1 player game, Windjammer is one of the best games ever for a VS game with friends!