Song you're playing now

good songs, creepindeth

Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil

Ares said:
good songs, creepindeth

Thanks, you have some good ones yourself also. IMO Master of Puppets is the greatest song ever. and also the best album.

Almost forgot

NP; MetallicA: Fade To Black
Album; Ride The Lightning

My favorite part of the movie Old School is when they are in the van going to get the pledge people and they have Master of Puppets playing in the background. Thats awesome.

yeah, add it. I love that movie. I remember the first time I watched it, I was laughing my head off.

I have that song on a cd. Its live, but Im not sure which cd it is, I burned it from a friend. Good song.

Sublime - What I Got

Hey Dr Ackula, can you recommend some misfits albums. I like DIE DIE MY DARLING quite a bit.

NP; Bad Religion: Supersonic

The Process of Belief

creepindeth04 said:
Hey Dr Ackula, can you recommend some misfits albums. I like DIE DIE MY DARLING quite a bit.

Sure can, their my fav band. Any original Misfits records are excellent,

"Walk Amung Us"
"Earth A.D."
"Static Age"

and then theres the collections I & II...which are good starts.

Cool, Thanks. I might head over to Amoeba music later today and pick up some CDs.

NP; MetallicA: Battery

Master of Puppets

creepindeth04 said:
Cool, Thanks. I might head over to Amoeba music later today and pick up some CDs.

Actually the best deal for the cash if your buying..get the Misfits box set..it has their entire back cataloug of songs just about..and for less than $50 ..its a steal

btw i sent u a PM as well =P

np; AFI - The Lost Souls