Song you're playing now

Now that's weird. I mention I'm listening to a Guns N' Roses song that's not even released yet, and no one cares? What's the world coming to? :'(

Nightwolf said:
Now that's weird. I mention I'm listening to a Guns N' Roses song that's not even released yet, and no one cares? What's the world coming to? :'(

Because Guns 'n Roses suck now, and people either forgot about them or dont care anymore. I can care less about GNR. Once a great band turned into crap because one person had a huge ego.

Again, what is the world coming to? :'( They were among the greatest bands of all time, and now most people don't care. It's sad. Axl Rose has his problems, but that's no reason to ignore their entire career.

Nightwolf said:
Again, what is the world coming to? :'( They were among the greatest bands of all time, and now most people don't care. It's sad. Axl Rose has his problems, but that's no reason to ignore their entire career.

Yes it is. He ruined a great band and wont do anything to make it better. Screw him. He even screwed the fans over many, many times because he didnt "feel" like performing. He has cancelled so many concerts its not even funny. Axel's a joke and doesnt deserve any praise.

Guns N' Roses were among the biggest bands ever, and nothing can change it. I don't care what people say about them, or Axl in particullar. If... when he new album, I'll be first in line to get it. But just out of curiosity, how do you feel about Velvet Revolver? It's pretty much GnR without Axl and just proves how great he was.

Nightwolf said:
Guns N' Roses were among the biggest bands ever, and nothing can change it. I don't care what people say about them, or Axl in particullar. If... when he new album, I'll be first in line to get it. But just out of curiosity, how do you feel about Velvet Revolver? It's pretty much GnR without Axl and just proves how great he was.

No, its not GNR without Axel. I dont like velvet revolver either. They have a generic sound. Nothing great. If you like GNR then thats cool, but I dont see why you're surprised about how people feel about him. And the thing is they were among the greatest bands ever. Now its just Axel destroying the GNR name. I will give him this though. He wrote November Rain which is one of my all time favorite songs. But the way he acts and acted towards his fans just makes me sick. So I for one will not support him any longer.

That's just sad. Do one thing bad, and you're doomed. Velvel Revolver on the other hand are the new GnR, or so they like to think. You just replace the singer with Axl, and you have yourself the old band. Slash, Duff and Matt are all in, and Gilby isn't too much of a stranger either. Who else do you need? Axl. ;)

GnR-welcome to the jungle

GnR is one of my fav things to listento along side meatlaof ac dc
and metallica i see nothing worng with them but other people are allowed to have their own opionions
so hey what ever works for you im cool with that  and i repect ur opinion.