Song you're playing now

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I got the new Slayer cd today!! :woot

I'm listening to Catatonic right now!! :rockin

Bman409 said:
np: Webbie - I Got That (Feat. Lil' Boosie) [04:00m/180Kbps/44KHz]

I guess I'm the only one that listens to rap music. *feels left out* :'(

I do. I just recently listened to Lyricist Lounge 2. I even posted about it.

Bman409 said:
np: Webbie - I Got That (Feat. Lil' Boosie) [04:00m/180Kbps/44KHz]

I guess I'm the only one that listens to rap music. *feels left out* :'(
I'm a metal head, but I listen to Tupac alot, though.....

Oh yeah, the song I'm listening to- Catatonic by Slayer

Manson2 said:
Kill 'Em All by Metallica is in my top 3 for favorite record, and I'm one of the few fans that actually liked the Black Album, but alot of Metallica's songs sound the same-not a little same, ALOT the same. And, I just like Slayer more....

:lol I just read this. Man then you need to pay attention a little more when you listen to them then. As Slayer is just as guilty of sounding the same. Slayer is a one-trick pony, they only play thrash-metal, which makes their songs sound very similar. Almost like Maiden (sorry maidenfan :D). You can not say all Metallica sounds alike without saying the same thing about Slayer. I understand you like Slayer, I do sometimes, but they are more guilty of sounding the same. You can not tell me that ...And Justice For All sounds like Master of Puppets or even Ride the Lightning. If you have said that RTL and MOP sounded similar then I would have agreed, but overall no.

Yeah, Slayer songs sound ALOT like, but I like Slayer more, so sue me.....

And Metallica's Black Album sounded pretty different then anything else they did, so I can give 'em credit for that.

a band that i love and why would you say something like that about a band that you like tell me that