Neo Geo Pocket Some GameStop stores still have Neo Geo Pocket Colors in stock! (Yes its 2009!)

Joined Jan 2005
18K Posts | 0+
Waco, TX
http://kotaku.com/5420285/buying-a-neo-geo-pocket-from-gamestop-in-2009

Wow...awesome :lol

Re: Some GameStop stores still have Neo Geo Pocket Colors in stock! (Yes its 200

Wow! Simply amazing! I got my spare Neo Pocket Color several years ago from a local Gamestop in a bubble pack with a few games. I wished my local Gamestop still had them. I would releave them of another one if it was a different color than the ones I have. :) And they would make great gifts at this time of year. ;)

I'd be jealous if I didn't find two for so cheap. Although I wish I could just walk in a store and buy one. :lol

The Game Addiction store still has some Neo Geo Pocket Color stock left... especially the US Faselei... which is becoming a little more rare again (unless more stock has been found).

This is cool though. I remember when I was able to get this in left and right. Good times! About 4 years ago... the Neo Geo Pocket Color surged back into the market. This is when the Faselei US cart only surfaced. Until this time... Faselei US was not released... and it was never released complete with box...etc. It was only released as cart only.

†B†V† :hat

Re: Some GameStop stores still have Neo Geo Pocket Colors in stock! (Yes its 200

Bluevoodu said:
The Game Addiction store still has some Neo Geo Pocket Color stock left... especially the US Faselei... which is becoming a little more rare again (unless more stock has been found).

This is cool though. I remember when I was able to get this in left and right. Good times! About 4 years ago... the Neo Geo Pocket Color surged back into the market. This is when the Faselei US cart only surfaced. Until this time... Faselei US was not released... and it was never released complete with box...etc. It was only released as cart only.

When people think of Neo Geo, they think fighters. Faselei is such a very good strategy mission orientated mech game. Very unusual game for a Neo Geo system. Unusual in that mostly what you see on a Neo system is arcade gaming. This game is so easy to get in to and play. It even has that RPG feel with the building of experience, purchasing things from the shop, and even a story line. If you have the link for two Neo Pockets you can even go head to head with a friend with your Mech. This is one of those must have games for the Neo Pocket. It is one of those hidden gems. I highly recommend this game to any Neo pocket owner or any prospective Neo Pocket owner.

retro junkie said:
When people think of Neo Geo, they think fighters. Faselei is such a very good strategy mission orientated mech game. Very unusual game for a Neo Geo system. Unusual in that mostly what you see on a Neo system is arcade gaming. This game is so easy to get in to and play. It even has that RPG feel with the building of experience, purchasing things from the shop, and even a story line. If you have the link for two Neo Pockets you can even go head to head with a friend with your Mech. This is one of those must have games for the Neo Pocket. It is one of those hidden gems. I highly recommend this game to any Neo pocket owner or any prospective Neo Pocket owner.
Hit the nail on the head :)

Snatcher_L said:
Hit the nail on the head :)
I agree! Couldn't have said it better :D

I REALLY need to get back to Faselei... I still haven't beat this game. It is definitely interesting... stupid this is Reversi kept stealing all my time. I don't know what it is about Reversi... I really don't . It's just addicting :lol and I really am not good at it.