Starting Feb 9th. GameStop no longer accepting original Xbox items

Joined Jan 2005
18K Posts | 0+
Waco, TX
http://kotaku.com/5123146/gamestop-not-accepting-xboxes-feb-9

Meaning, no consoles, accessories, or games.

So I said to all the little Xbox's. Come and live with me, away from the vicious GameStoppers, GameSnobbers, and Vicious Gamers and live with me....in my Video Game Paradise...where they can frockle and play all day :)

*tear* don't worry, Mega is here...I'll save you all! No game will go homeless as long as I'm around!!

Oh, maybe they'll have a nice sale on Xbox games, then. There's still a few I wouldn't mind picking up.

Agreed Mai! WE MUST SAVE THE PRECIOUS ONES!!! SOMEONE THINK OF THE XBOX ORPHANS! :'(

Zidart said:
that's stupid, they accept GBA games yet no XBOX items?

Well according to rumors from a year ago, I heard they were going to cease on all GBA sales.

MegaDrive20XX said:
Well according to rumors from a year ago, I heard they were going to cease on all GBA sales.

nope, i still see GBA games and my friend recently traded in pokemon ruby

same here, so it had to be a rumor from the news story I posted back then. It really makes no sense to me, since the 360 welcomes Xbox Originals all the time.

I bought an xbox a few days before this was announced. I hope I can get a decent collection before they sell out.

recharge330 said:
I bought an xbox a few days before this was announced. I hope I can get a decent collection before they sell out.

I like the way you think! That's the spirit! Welcome aboard by the way!