Game parodies!

I hate you guys because I had never heard that Miley Cyrus song until watching that. But, at least the parody was proper. :p

Grindspine said:
I hate you guys because I had never heard that Miley Cyrus song until watching that. But, at least the parody was proper. :p
There's no way you've never heard that song. It's EVERYWHERE, almost as bad as firefllies. X_x

I don't have cable and I don't listen to the radio unless I'm actually working at my radio station job.

I spend most of my time either at my college campus or at my hospital job.

I really had never heard that song before.

Grindspine said:
I don't have cable and I don't listen to the radio unless I'm actually working at my radio station job.

I spend most of my time either at my college campus or at my hospital job.

I really had never heard that song before.
I find it very hard to believe, but I'll take your word for it.

I wish I could get away from it. :p

Spend your time hiding in a university anthropology department (in the basement) or in a hospital lab (also in a basement). My cell phone doesn't even get reception in those places. :p I barely ever see the sun anymore... Come spring, I'm going to be so sunburned!

Grindspine said:
Spend your time hiding in a university anthropology department (in the basement) or in a hospital lab (also in a basement). My cell phone doesn't even get reception in those places. :p I barely ever see the sun anymore... Come spring, I'm going to be so sunburned!
:lol