Want a free custom mousepad?

Joined Jul 2009
2K Posts | 0+
California
You just need 50 friends on Facebook and it's free!
http://www.artscow.com/share-coupon/free-mousepad

Just did it, made a God Hand one ;D

MegaDrive20XX said:
Hm, tempting but I wonder what kind of material is used for these mousepads.
It's free so why not? :)
If they're any good I'll buy more :D

Was going to do it, but it requires a microsoft program and I have a Mac. So not going to happen.

Made a Revan mousepad. The one I have now is crap, so hopefully it's a little better.

Untitled-11.png

:D

Nice, Thrav.
I almost put Ball man on mine LOL
But I settled for Fighter Ace : Elite Squadron. (and by Fighter Ace, I mean a little game I made in Game Maker, not the Fighter Ace that came out for Pc and I believe Play Station back in '99

Hell Scyth said:
Nice, Thrav.
I almost put Ball man on mine LOL
But I settled for Fighter Ace : Elite Squadron. (and by Fighter Ace, I mean a little game I made in Game Maker, not the Fighter Ace that came out for Pc and I believe Play Station back in '99
I remember that. I still have it on a disc here somewhere..

You do? LOL that must've been an older version of the three individual levels I made. Elite Squadron never got finished because I was having trouble with the code and lost time to do any more work. Then I started working on Final Hour, which was the the game that comes later after the series, and was supposed to be the best in the series.
Or... are you talkin' about Ballman? That one I finished ^_^

Hell Scyth said:
You do? LOL that must've been an older version of the three individual levels I made. Elite Squadron never got finished because I was having trouble with the code and lost time to do any more work. Then I started working on Final Hour, which was the the game that comes later after the series, and was supposed to be the best in the series.
Or... are you talkin' about Ballman? That one I finished ^_^
Nope, it was Fighter Ace. I bet it's still installed on the computer I used way back when. I'd have to ask my sister, it's hers now.

hahah! And it was just a simple executable, not an install. Should run on anything.

Hell Scyth said:
hahah! And it was just a simple executable, not an install. Should run on anything.
Seemed like i wrote it to a disc for my buddy to try out. I wonder if he still has it.

Hell Scyth said:
I can always resend if you still want to give it a shot lol
yeah, if you got it.

But back on topic. This is supposed to take 2 weeks to arrive. Post pics when you get yours (if you got one).
I am, anyway. :p

Got mine today. Very nice. I'd never buy one though, costs $12 to ship it, and it took 2 weeks to get here!

Its slightly pixelated, but I had to blow my image up to meet the size requirement, so that was to be expected.
As for the pad itself, its nothing special. Better that the piece of foam I've been using for a mousepad. :p Looks like it might fray, but I can take a lighter around the edge to fix that. Can't beat free though.