5. FINAL FANTASY X

*No special order*

-In no specific order-

1. Final Fantasy X
2. Xenosaga
3. Kingdom Hearts
4. X-Men Legends
5. Need For Speed Underground 2

I think Burnout is way better than NFSU 2. NFS 2 is way too boring. It takes too long to get to the races. The seperate auto shopthing is also annoying.

I also liked LOTR ROTK. It had a pretty cool single player mode and also co-op which is always fun to play with friends. I recommend this game to any LOTR fan who hasnt played it.

yeah. Return... was really good. But the new one (The Third Age) is really bad. It's turn based so rigght away it's going to be bad. The action is awful and there is no real stratagey in LOTR games. It was a total failure in my opinion. They tried to go rpg but they completely failed.

well I havent played it, but my friend has it. He said that I wouldnt like it so I guess Im taking his word on it. I think ROTK was a great game, but its boring after beating it once or twice. :D

I've never played burnout, so I can't say whether I like it or not. ;) Anyways, I liked NFSU 2. It's currently one of my favorite racing games. I also want to add Nascar 2005:CFTC to my list also.

Mine are

1. Metal Gear Solid 2
2. Grand theft auto 3
3. Contra: Shattered soldier
4. Gran Turismo 3
5. Grand theft auto: san andreas

In no particular order:

1. Final Fantasy X-2
2. Silent Hill 3
3. Legaia 2: Duel Saga
4. Dead or Alive 2
5. Dark Cloud 2

aleeock157 said:
I've never played burnout, so I can't say whether I like it or not. ;)  Anyways, I liked NFSU 2.  It's currently one of my favorite racing games.  I also want to add Nascar 2005:CFTC to my list also.

You should talk to Royce. He wants me to get into that game. I think that is one of his favs too.

5. Xenosaga
4. Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
3. Katamari Damacy
2. Final Fantasy X
1. God of War

1. Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
2. King of Fighters Maximum Impact
3. Metal Gear Solid 3
4. Kingdom Hearts
5. Katamari Damacy

1. Final Fantasy X
2. Grand Theft Auto 3
3. Burnout 3: Takedown
4. Dark Cloud 2
5. Medal of Honour: Frontline

Honourable mentions - SSX Tricky, Metal Gear Solid 2

It was a pretty decent game. I thought that it had an above avergae action scheme and a weird but interesting story. I think that the second one will be better though.

I didn't find KH to be anything special. Like Retro Hero said, it's pretty overrated.