All purpose Halo 2 thread!

Status
Closed
http://bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?story=dualwieldingguide&p=926441

There's a unrevealed covenant weapon.

Oh and as for the unrevealed Covenant weapon, it's neat, but nothing to get your knickers in a twist over.

I thought aboutt his one, and came up blank. It is dual wielable, so it isn't the MINOR SPOILERS Fuel Rod Gun

Copy and paste into the adress bar to see what the text says BTW

The Atv might be back in. At halo 2.com, there is clearly a picture of the ATV where a broken up Warthog once was. Can't post a link, the site is all flash. Interesting, since the website was made after they announced no ATV. I hope this one is in. Pirates say no, but then again some people also say the halo 2 leak was intentional (an incomplete version missing levels, weapons, enemies etc.)

I got bored at school, so I spent all science class doing one of these thingies

Halo2
Halo2
Halo2

in anticipation of playing the game today. Alas, no luck, won't even get the game for a few more days.

I've heard rumors of Hang 'Em High, but I really wish Damnation and Sidewinder were in. But, thanks to DLC there is hope.

good point, i didnt think about that

they could also change the bad opti-matches through DLC couldnt they?

Well, they could patch it. But really, they made it so if you want a high rank, you will have to play every map in every gametype. Unfortunately, that makes it harder for people (who don't want a high rank and just want to have fun) to find the kind of match they are looking for. I do not know how unranked games go, maybe they have a server list. But your best bet is to make a mtach and invite your friends.

Blood Gulch is no longer Blood Gulch. They completely ruined it (IMO, I hate the new version) and renamed it Coagulation.

trkorecky said:
Blood Gulch is no longer Blood Gulch.  They completely ruined it (IMO, I hate the new version) and renamed it Coagulation.

Yeah, I don't like Coagulation much, either. I would rather play the original Blood Gulch.

But I do like Beaver Creek, which is the new version of Battle Creek.

Ok, I just played the Campaign for a few hours straight and I'm a little pissed. The thing I hated most about the first Halo makes a return in Halo 2. I was hoping it would be left out.

Status
Closed