It's 2012... What were your best Memories playing the Wii?

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
I know there are a lot of good memories playing the Wii... It's been out for a long time. Post up your best memories... with your family, with friends.... good nights... and good times.

POst it up!!

†B†V† :hat

Ok... I Will start this off. I really enjoyed the 1st Wii Madden game. My buddy and I would play it online... the online system worked well and we never had lag issues. Yes... the friends code thing could be a little annoying... but the online system worked.

I lost most of the time :lol BUT I really enjoyed playing Madden Wii. The Wii controls worked well for the game.

This game was intense and fun playing with friends... and cracking open a cold one.

†B†V† :hat

I think one of the games that I got the most enjoyment out of was Bleach: Shattered Blade. I know it's a cheesy licensed game but I just really love the Bleach characters a lot. My friend and I took turns playing through the story mode so that we could unlock all of the characters.

I had a lot of fun playing Metroid Prime 3 with the doors open at night in the winter time back in 2010. Fun times.

And in February of 2010 my whole family played Wii Sports Bowling. That was a really fun night.
Speaking of that, I need to challenge my sis to a game of Wii Sports sometime. We haven't played it in a while but it's so fun. So… why? o_O

Wii sports + no wrist strap + PBR + rear projection tv w/ that fabric feeling screen = big hole! - Ended up just the excuse i needed to buy an LCD

other than that, lets see , a bunch of the guys getting together sitting around watching our wives and girlfriends box on wii sports, or mario party drinking games

Ummmm....... . . . memories? I just got a Wii last year. I'm making memories now. :lol

But the recent ones involve Metroid: other M. Blown away by that game. Prince of Persia the forgotten sands, Why didn't someone tell me that thing had more than one head? Super Paper Mario is a blast. Love playing Muramasa and Sin & Punishment has done nothing but awe me. These are but a few of the memories that I will have a few years from now. :lol