Playing online with the 3DS

Joined Feb 2007
2K Posts | 0+
Kentucky, US
For the first time I went online and played Tekken with a stranger this morning. I liked it even though I mostly got whipped. It was better than playing against the game's ai. I liked the way they made it so easy to do.

Has anyone else used this feature?

Not a whole lot... My kids and I have played most games locally.

On the DS.. i played Tetris DS A LOT online... I was doing fairly well and playing people all over the world :) All matches were very quick and it was something you could get into and play for a short time and then quit... or play for a long time if you wished.

How is Tekken 3DS? Any other games you play online?

We still play Animal Crossing on the DS :)

BV :hat

I think I played a little bit of Dead or Alive Dimensions online, and it was pretty good. I also played Street Fighter back when the 3DS first came out, and that was pretty cool even though I got beaten a lot. Mario Kart is another one that works pretty well online.

Bluevoodu said:
How is Tekken 3DS? Any other games you play online?

We still play Animal Crossing on the DS :)

BV :hat
Tekken on the 3DS is a no frills version of the game. But that is okay with me, it is still Tekken, I love playing the game. Online it works very good. I feel like I am a lousy gamer after going up against the online gamers. What is even more humbling, it is probably some small kid beating the toodle dump out of me. I can' t get over the fact that I am playing Tekken on a Nintendo system. The graphics are to die for.

And I thought Animal Crossing was a way of life. Is it a game where you live?

Tekken is the only game that I have tried so far.

I really like the game alot myself.

I think I played a little bit of Dead or Alive Dimensions online, and it was pretty good. I also played Street Fighter back when the 3DS first came out, and that was pretty cool even though I got beaten a lot. Mario Kart is another one that works pretty well online.

This game is so cool.