What game are you currently playing?

Status
Closed
Xbox-Halo.
My bros PS2-Some golfing game.(Tiger Woods something or other)
GBA-Golden Sun The Lost Age
Comp-Half life

Xbox-Morrowind {Yes, STILL!!}
ps2- Dark cloud 2
GBA-Link to the past, street fighter 2
DVD-Season one of "24"

P.S. NEPH!!! I can't believe your playing Shadowman, it's one of my favorite games but yet many people have never heard of it....

It's 7/26/04 now, but I'm still playing Tales. It's such a great game!!! I'm about 32 hours into it and still on the first disc....

Hey,
Your post count is stuck Mai, or at least it was. On this post your number is 668 and on your latest post in the Zelda interview thread it's at 668 too....This should get fixed.....

Are you sure? I think it may just be confusing because the post count isn't static...ie right now this particular post is my 670th, but if I post another message, this one, along with every other post I've made, will say 671. It's not a snapshot kind of thing where you can go back and be like, "Hey, this post was my 100th!"

Which I like, because it means I will never have a post that has the evil numbers.

Hey,
Aha, that explains that....Yup your right, it wasn't stuck, I was just confused {whats new}....Lol, yea I was looking for your 666 post.....

x2 said:
Hey,
  Aha, that explains that....Yup your right, it wasn't stuck, I was just confused {whats new}....Lol, yea I was looking for your 666 post.....
:lol :lol

†B†V† :hat

console or PC I should ssay :)

right now
PC - Diablo 2 and thats it :)

†B†V† :hat

Think about what game I've been raving about and then take a guess at what's in my Gamecube. :p

Gamecube: Tales of Symphonia
GBA: Fire Emblem/Mario Vs. Donkey Kong

PS2 - GTA Vice City (you know, I STILL haven't beaten it, lol).

GC - Sonic Mega Collection (trying to beat them all and get all the chaos emeralds :af )

GBA - Pokemon Saphire but thinking about opening up Mario & Luigi.

ps2 - .hack//infection ~well it will be when i get to play it 2day lol
gamecube - simpsons hit and run ~a mission is annoying the hell out of me~
gba/gbp - wat ever takes my fancy at the time

Gamecube: Tales of Symphonia
XBOX: nothing at the moment...waiting for Burnout 3
PS2: Karaoke Revolution
GBA: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

Gamecube: Resident Evil.
Gameboy Player: Pokemon Saphire
PS2: Medal of Honor Frontline
GBA: Nothing

Status