First N64 Game

Joined Feb 2005
6K Posts | 0+
In front of my computer
What was your first N64 Game?

mine was Zelda OoT....

i got it on ebay though, I didnt get the N64 when it first came out.

WCW/NWO Revenge. My sister and brother-in-law gave me my brother-in-law's N64 for Christmas one year and that game was the only one with it. Then they got a divorce like two months later and now he's mad for giving it away.

I remember all the details. I was pretty young at the time (it came out in 1995?) Anyways, I had gotten a big birthday check from my grandparents, and me, my dad, and my brother went to Wal Mart to pick one up, since this was the new thing. We bought it, Super Mario 64, and Star Wars Shadows of the Empire. Man, I think I stayed up all night playing those.

Wow, I can't even remember what my first game was.

:lol I don't even remember when I got my first N64.

Well, I got rid of that one a while ago and my brother got one for his birthday a couple years back. The first one for that was Perfect dark and some Pikachu game that comes with a fuzzy yellow ball and a mic. :p

Mine was cruis'n usa, that game is so fun to play using the steering wheel! I liked that game a lot, now it doesn't compete with any racing games now, it was awesome for the time.

I got 2.... Mario 64 and Pilot wings 64 at launch :)

I got Waverace next (3rd game in lineup) and I got that 2 days early :lol  I tricked a Toys R Us employee to give me mine.
I called them and said I got their notice... is it in stock.... the guy said "yes it is... you can come get it."
well... the street date wasn't till 2 days later :lol  good thing they didn't notice that.

everyone else that tried (out of my friends) couldn't get their game till 2 days later... TRU wouldn't let them have it.

BV :hat

the first game I played was Mario 64 at Target, when I got around to getting one for myself, I got Milo's Astro Lanes first becuase it was a bargian bin game.

i got an N64 at launch and if i remember correctly the only games out at launch were pilot wings and mario...that was an easy choice.mario 64 is still one of my favorite games of all time,and i just beat mario 64 ds a couple months ago...memories relived...

guitarwizard said:
i got an N64 at launch and if i remember correctly the only games out at launch were pilot wings and mario...that was an easy choice.mario 64 is still one of my favorite games of all time,and i just beat mario 64 ds a couple months ago...memories relived...
I know man... playing Mario 64 for the 1st time.... that was amazing! What a game. Same thing with Pilot wings. All I remember is that playing them gave me a headache because I was playing for hours straight. For some reason the 3D games (for the 1st month) gave me a headache after a couple hours of play ... the 2D games never did that.

Pilot wings... I am surprised there was no PW on the Gamecube.

BV :hat

My last was Donkey Kong 64. Has anyone beaten that game? I doubt there's a person out there that has the patience. That game's a killer.