Post it, It Post, post all you can #2

Status
Closed
yeah... true that.

in fact, this fall would have been my 6th year there.

whew... time flies..... a break is good sometimes... and when I am ready, I'll be back.

†B†V† :hat

The usual, mow lawn pick up PooP, do some yard work, Play on computer, watch a movie, Watch some old Starsky and hutch shows. Go play with my Rc's got a new clutch in Nitro one so I have much better accelaration.

no but I have MS train sim, haven't played it yet.

EDIT; sent you a PM but it was mostsly a waste

Changed my name because it's what I use other places. :D and I like it sobe it.

EDIT: I think I'm going to try and recruit a guy from my art class so there is someone I presonaly know which I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind and would be all the more fun for me. Best of luck to me

just e-mailed him... he e-mailed me so I sent it off will see if he shows up here or says Screw you and deletes the rest of my e-mails.

ya I put my real name, really! just call me what I am. I'm going to watch a starsky and hutch niw beacause I'm bored...

EDIT contacted that guy said he hasn't gamed in 5 months and only played CS then.... also said hes has no money lol

lets see, this weekend i have to mow.......go to a festival and play in a parade........and stay home

parade, eh?

oh man.. I have 2 lawns to mow :( I forgot... dangit... why did you have to remind me :lol

tmaxxer :)  you won't be able to switch names anymore :lol

sorry... I added the code to stop that.
It will be switchable later... but still..... for now, no name changes.

welp... I am headed to be... its 1:11 and I am tired.  I just got done listing items on our cart (my wife and I).

we have been massively adding stuff this week.... about 50+ items....
thank goodness she is helping out!

BTW... MM, I'll get your email in the am.

mastermario said:
this is the world-famous post-whatever-you-want topic that is basically spam but not really
exactly...

you have to remember that HUGE 150+ page post on our ezboard?

Status
Closed