Zelda

I played Wind Waker for a little while...but I got bored of it. Same thing happened with OoT and TP. :-\

instead of warping in WW, i liked just sailing for like 15 minutes at a time. it gave me a sense of adventure

idk

i liked it :)

Hinesmdc said:
instead of warping in WW, i liked just sailing for like 15 minutes at a time. it gave me a sense of adventure

idk

i liked it :)

same thing with me :lol

I never played Wind Waker. You can get the same graphics on the Cartoon Network flash games.

Jack said:
I never played Wind Waker. You can get the same graphics on the Cartoon Network flash games.

if your dissing WW for its graphics, then save it. we've heard, they're different. some may even call them ''innovative''

Hinesmdc said:
if your dissing WW for its graphics, then save it. we've heard, they're different. some may even call them ''innovative''

Fine, I wasn't dissing it. I was ridiculing it harshly due to the obviously cartoonish and pastelish graphics that looks like something I did for an art project in 5th grade. Criticism, not diss-ism.

~Jack

A fifth grade art project? I couldn't draw a freaking fruit bowl in fifth grade.

I didn't really love WW's graphics either, to be honest.

Were still arguing about Wind Waker are we... :shame .We should be talking about KINGDOM HEARTS!!! :rockin

oh, that reminds me.

*Goes to make thread that states that Oswald from Odin Sphere looks a LOT like Riku from Kingdom Hearts*

I really wish people would accept differing opinions and not use them to argue like children. :lol

Wind Waker was ok I guess, but mostly a dissapointment.

Part of what makes Zelda what it is, is the fact that's set in more of a medieval theme with magic and swords. Not futuristic weaponry. You'll find that in the Star Trek department.