I need a new supplier

Joined Oct 2006
204 Posts | 0+
Gainesville, FL
I have been out of the scene for awhile, and I have no idea where the supply (if any) of neogeo stuff is now-a-days. I am not ready to buy right now, but I need some new suppliers to buy my Neogeo stuff from. I have two games, and as much as I love Samurai Shodown and Magician Lord, I need some new stuff.

Anyone know of some sellers out there that I can put faith in over the next 6 months- 1 year to be a supplier for me?

And please don't tell me neo-geo.com. *shivers*

Just placed an order and sent my payment off today. :D

:lol you of all people should know about www.egameaddiction.com/store

what.. is this your 3rd account name here? :p

I can help you find stuff if needed.

†B†V† :hat

Yea, I know. I feel bad about that. I keep forgetting my password. I wasn't sure if you were still doing business or not. But I just placed an order yesterday.:) So let me know when you receive my payment! :) Still love the Neo you sold me.

Thank you Blue.

Lesley

lesley said:
Yea, I know. I feel bad about that. I keep forgetting my password. I wasn't sure if you were still doing business or not. But I just placed an order yesterday.:) So let me know when you receive my payment! :) Still love the Neo you sold me.

Thank you Blue.

Lesley
No problem... and OF COURSE I am still in business :)

Did you see all the stock at the store. Just wait... I am getting back on top of everything. You'll see a huge push at the store going up to Christmas. I think over 300 items will be going up. Plus I am starting auctions again. Good stuff will be happening with Game Addiction... keep your eyes open :)

BV :hat

otaku said:
I buy alot from neostore and off of neogeo.com forums
ebay is great as well

i think you are talking about neo-geo.com

neogeo.com has nuthing to do with the neo geo system