Whats Your Mood?

I might hold off on the boyfriend thing. I just dont feel ready....got out of a bad one a few months.Sigh.........we're still like best riends. I dunno....what do I do. i feel so confused. :'(

i am and i dont see him until Tuesday but i did some thinking and I feel as if I'm rushing into it quickly.......I'm in a mess...... :-\

Hey, if you want to kow mess, then hear my tale of screwing up a life. I had GF's in Kindergarden!!!!! :lol SERIOUS!

Sleep then. :)

I still got soo much work ahead of me. Good thing I'm really ACTIVE right now. Must be thsi PARTY IN CHAT cheering me up. :)

My dad gave me a pill that will make me fall asleep in about...mmm.... 15 minutes. I see it as a chalenge!

Well for me I have no appetite, but I think it's related to the heat. It's too hot to eat!

Otherwise, my mood is awesome. I'm cheerful.

Here's my mood, as best I can phrase the full feeling. I don't expect you to understand at first, but hey. At least I'm not being shy about this!!

So basically (and any one who knows me will know this) i am a True Neutral person. in other words, for anyone feeling or action. There is generally, and almost always, a equal opposite that will occur. In this case, I have lost the black sheltering on my soul and heart, and a feeling i havn't felt since i was 7 or 8 has been released.

Now, I'll put this on the sort of down-side first. "I feel a large amount of hate inside me."
I'm quite sure that you all know what the opposite equal of hate is right?

So basically, I am in love, and have a GF now. :)
BUT! That hate is a downside. To remain Neutral, either I push her away, thus really hurting her, which I will not do. It's not my nature to just hurt. So I am going to have to learn to deal with the extar amount of hatred. :) I beleive, strongly, that in the end. I will not only be back to my normal, "protect everyone at all costs" self, but I will BE stronger from it.

There. Now you know. :)

Hm... strange sort of. This little Chaotic Demon has actually managed to find and have love!

-edit-

Should also put that, this will not affect AT ALL, my usualy random, slightly angry, laughable, PARTY IN CHAT (or party wherever there is a lyable excuse), shrewed, bit rude, over-protective, nut-case, sick humour, game playing crazy, typical butch male attitude. ;)

PS: I'm gonna' see if i can get her sign up here.... he's not much a gamer, but at least then you can meet her and all that. AND IF ANYONE FREAKIN' HURTS HER IN ANY WAY, PREPARE FOR MORE THAN THE WORST OF IT!!!!!!

I'm content...not looking forward to working a 12 to 10 tomorrow though. :-\

Please GM. Speak. And I'll see if I can help. :)

Feelin' rather exhausted right now. Been a LONG day.