Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online

Joined Mar 2007
8K Posts | 1+
Japan
Who else plays this besides me and Zidart? Just started today and I'm quite pleased with it.

Players....

GamingMaiden - Naotochi
Zidart - Zidart
Fr0dus Maximus - Frodus

i play this and i love it :D i have a very good looking monster
angel

Finally got it downloaded so I will be joining you guys soon :)

GamingMaiden said:
Any updates on it x2? :)

Sorry sorry! I got it downloaded just have yet to install it. Been busy with other crap but I will get to it soooon I promise! :)

if you guys ever want to do a bronze/silver run just message me and we'll join to kick the butt of the giant garm XD.

also i joined a clan that is looking for members, they are really nice people and i would like to introduce you guys to them

Fr0dus Maximus said:
Made my character. I'm gunna need alot of help with this game.

it is complicated, i still have a bunch of questions myself :lol

http://megaten.aeriagames.com/guide/help

this should help you a lot though

Fr0dus, I need your name for it so we can meet up. I'm Naotochi. Zidart is...Zidart. :lol

Me and Zi went super leveling. We were going to do it with frodus but I had to go. So, I have to make it up to him. :lol

GamingMaiden said:
Me and Zi went super leveling. We were going to do it with frodus but I had to go. So, I have to make it up to him. :lol

we actually beat the bronze dungeon after you left :lol. it took us less time because frodus has more strenght than both of us magic users

You know what? Shush. :lol

Seriously, that's awesome. How are you liking it Frodus? :D

have you guys tried to fusion any demons yet? you can pretty powerful stuff by fusing, is all about experimenting