EBONY OPERATIONS PS3

Joined Jun 2004
5K Posts | 0+
North America
Black Ops: Saturday, Nov. 27th, 6:00pm (central, I think, I'll double check that). Let's do it.

If you want to join up just add me on PSN (Stealth_toilet)

Doesn't matter to me. I prefer objective based games, but I'd be down for whatever.

Cool. I like Sabotage myself but Headquarters is my second favorite. Then we should just end the night with one massive free-for-all.

Well it worked out that way, unfortunately.

I'm sorry Creepin, my roommate co-opted my PS3 to bring it over to a friend's place to play COD online. I should have came and posted on here about it, but it totally slipped my mind. Anyways, sorry if you set aside some time for gaming only to be disappointed. But we should totally figure out a time to get the EGAers online for some pwnage.

No worries Stealth. Had AC: Brotherhood to keep me occupied. :D

This should give more people an opportunity to join. We should hit up BV and the others on PSN just in case they missed this thread.

Ah, too bad I missed this. I'm down for some Black Ops whenever. Went 39-2 today in a TDM. One of my better games. :D

That would be sweet.

How does Wednesday the 8th at 6pm Eastern/Pacific time work for everyone? Too early? Too late? Let's figure out a time that works and then hit up the EGA squad on PSN with messages.

Sweet. I'm gonna send messages out on PSN. BV better get in on this. Also anyone else who owns this game.

stealth toilet said:
Sweet. I'm gonna send messages out on PSN. BV better get in on this. Also anyone else who owns this game.
:lol I'm playing right now!

†B†V† :hat

Alright, so far we have Stealth, BV, Creepin, and myself? Anyone else care to join?

Well I'll be on tonight for sure.

My internet really sucks at the moment, so I don't know how many rounds I'll be able to play. As long as the connection holds up I'll be there!

As of 7:49 my time, whatever that is Pacific, everyone who said they were gonna show up but didn't is lame.

As of 9:31pm my time, whatever that is Pacific, everyone is super lame, except Creepin, who is super awesome.