Super Street Fighter 4 EGA Fight Night and or Day depending on where you live.

Fr0dus Maximus said:
It sucks that my internet died on me.... :(

Also Zi when yo were E. Honda and I was Cammy did you do jab hands?

yeah i smashed on all 3 buttons to do EX jab hands.... Did i do something wrong?

Zidart said:
I gotta say I had more fun than I thought I would. SSFIV does make it easy to play yet hard to master, i would love to repeat this whenever you guys are free.

you guys were pretty darn good too, I loved when the matches between you and frodus were decided on only a fraction of HP left
Who you calling free? :U Haha just kidding, Yeah it just takes practice. Word of advice, be a bit more aggressive when people are using Focus Attacks, Juri's Pinwheel breaks FAs all the time so don't be shy with those when you see someone charging.

Ah man yeah they were fun, I made a major goof when I was Juri and used her ultra when I tried to do an EX move. :lol

Snatcher_L said:
Who you calling free? :U Haha just kidding, Yeah it just takes practice. Word of advice, be a bit more aggressive when people are using Focus Attacks, Juri's Pinwheel breaks FAs all the time so don't be shy with those when you see someone charging.

Ah man yeah they were fun, I made a major goof when I was Juri and used her ultra when I tried to do an EX move. :lol

Focus attacks are something i have yet to grasp how to react to. all the other stuff I can handle after I know what it does but since i never played SFIV and only became aware of focus attacks in SSFIV I just had no idea how to counter much of them. But you probably figured it out since almost EVERY focus attack hit me, while all of min failed xD

Fr0dus Maximus said:
I meant you did a Jab and then hands. It combos and does amazing damage.

Oh I unconciously noticed that, I gotta practice it a little bit more, Ironically enough I do like Honda even though he is the total opposite of what I usually play as

Zidart said:
Focus attacks are something i have yet to grasp how to react to. all the other stuff I can handle after I know what it does but since i never played SFIV and only became aware of focus attacks in SSFIV I just had no idea how to counter much of them. But you probably figured it out since almost EVERY focus attack hit me, while all of min failed xD

Oh I unconciously noticed that, I gotta practice it a little bit more, Ironically enough I do like Honda even though he is the total opposite of what I usually play as

If you don't know how to punish focus attacks just jump away.

Honda is the probably the easiest character to start with. He has so much health and does so much damage.

Fr0dus Maximus said:
If you don't know how to punish focus attacks just jump away.

Honda is the probably the easiest character to start with. He has so much health and does so much damage.

that's probably best... i was trying to do what you guys were doing (using throws in some occasions) but it did not seem to work most of the time... and i can never time the recovery right whenever i fall on the ground.

overall though thank you guys for your input and for being nice about it.

Yeah if you have any doubts then jumping away works too. I suggest trying T.Hawk. He has the most health in the game and his tomahawk throw has insane priority and does some nice damage along with his fierce punches.

Also I beat a dude by just poking him as T.Hawk, he was so mad :lol

Snatcher_L said:
Yeah if you have any doubts then jumping away works too. I suggest trying T.Hawk. He has the most health in the game and his tomahawk throw has insane priority and does some nice damage along with his fierce punches.

Also I beat a dude by just poking him as T.Hawk, he was so mad :lol

If we're going by that then Zangief would be a better option. Then again I doubt Zi would play a grappler.

I am actually trying out characters to see what works for me and what does not

Fr0dus Maximus said:
If we're going by that then Zangief would be a better option. Then again I doubt Zi would play a grappler.
Nah I think T.Hawk is easier.
Nice poke range/damage, can make up distance fairly easy, highest health in game. I just think he's easier than Zangief, well he is a good start if you wanna switch to Zangief I guess :). Although I do love landing his U2 :D Thought it was awesome that I actually got it tonight :D

Fr0dus Maximus said:
We should do this again real soon. I wanna try out my Cammy.

yes we should, because i wanna try out the new characters I played with to see which one i can effectively use against human players

Trying to see what my plans for tonight are. So IDK if i'll be able to play tonight