gaming tonight?

Joined Jun 2004
3K Posts | 0+
Indiana
It's Wednesday, January 19th, 2011. I'm hanging out on Steam. Anyone want to hit some games tonight?

Counter-Strike: Source
Team Fortress 2
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Alien Swarm
Unreal Tournament 3: Black edition

Starcraft: Brood Wars
Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty

would have, but I had tests this morning. Wasnt awake late. :(

If you're game Friday night, I'd be up for anything (except Brood Wars and UT3, because i dont have them)

Friday, February 4th, 2011.

It's only 4 pm now, and I have some errands to do. However, later tonight, I would very much be up for some gaming.

Starcraft, Starcraft II

Counter-strike: Source

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2

Alien Swarm

I'm up for ideas anyone wants to meet up in other games I have installed too.

I can do some L4D action. I have CS but have not played it, so I guess if you don't mind showing me the ropes, I can do that.

I don't get home until around 8PM PST/ 11PM EST, though.

I also have Bad Company 2. I've been trying to play the multiplayer on that. So if anyone has that and wants to play, let me know.

Sounds good. I'd be down with either L4D or playing some rounds of CSS on a non-busy server so you can learn your way around it.

I do not have Bad Company 2 though.

On Steam now, but no headset. Just yell directions at me and I"ll do my best to follow. :D

Scratch that. Got my mic working again.

Grimreaper and I are on Steam now, tryin' to get some people for Left 4 Dead 2...

(Saturday night, Feb. 6th, 2011)

Anyone have Zombie Panic Source? I think that would make a great EGA game night. :D

im kind of gaming.... its officially march 1st and i am possibly pulling an all nighter for studying for an exam and modifying two papers for my english class!!! so im taking breaks to play games

yeah the reason i am staying up all night is because i have a 50 question mid-term for my nutrition class and i cant use anything.... no notes, books, or flash cards! it sucks! plus, i have to put together a portfolio for my english class which is also due wednesday. so yeah, i am gonna be busy these next two days

Icyguy said:
Anyone have Zombie Panic Source? I think that would make a great EGA game night. :D

I used to have it. I fired up a game of it recently and just wasn't feeling Zombie Panic! anymore, so I ended up uninstalling it.

Really? Hmm, well… ;)

Alien Swarm would be a fun one. I really need to get Left 4 Dead 1 or 2 soon so I can join in on these more often. ;)

i was up until 430am playing GTA San Andreas! i started at around 1230ish and lost track of time. the only reason i stopped was because my friend that was over who was gonna sleep on the couch said he was going to sleep. he stays up late quite often so i lost track of time :p

tonight i am gonna stay up really late again! no classes tomorrow cause i dont take any on Tuesdays :D :D :D :D

I now have Left 4 Dead 2 so I'll be glad to join the next game you guys start. :)

Icyguy said:
I now have Left 4 Dead 2 so I'll be glad to join the next game you guys start. :)

*thumbs up*

I must be tired. I was looking for a "like" button as if this were facebook.

probably gonna switch between pokemon and then later in the night around 1am poker on full tilt