Team Fortress 2 - 02-04-12 10:15pm Eastern

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
Grindspine, Mastermario, SpartanEvolved and I are meeting on Team Fortress 2 at the above time. We'll be on steam.

Join up with us!! Post here if you are going to join... you can message me (or one of us) on steam if you want to play.

BV :hat

Deathmonkey did some awesome medic work and suggested using jarate against a bunch of heavies; worked VERY well...

HOW DO I MISS THESE. The one day I don't check "Unread topics" and it's the TF2 day. I've missed every game night so far. Blegh.

Actually, I was playing with Starfox-Online and their game night last night at that time so lol.
I will have to make the next one.

Grindspine said:
Deathmonkey did some awesome medic work and suggested using jarate against a bunch of heavies; worked VERY well...

Is that the match where it was you guys...versus JUST me? Yeah that was a fair fight. =/

Mega, you had like 10 other players on your team! My team was on the verge of losing 'til Deathmonkey and Silliestgoose joined. The cart was inches away from the final terminus!

Aleeock, BV and I didn't know we were playing TF2 'til we finished playing guitar. :p

Grindspine said:
Mega, you had like 10 other players on your team! My team was on the verge of losing 'til Deathmonkey and Silliestgoose joined. The cart was inches away from the final terminus!

Aleeock, BV and I didn't know we were playing TF2 'til we finished playing guitar. :p

10 useless players! NO MEDICS! It was like watching LEMMINGS fall off of a cliff! It was about as fair as using pepperoni sticks as nunchuks to a DOG FIGHT!

They were only falling off a cliff since I was being a suicide pyro, running to the group of heavies and airblasting them off that cliff!

And really, with the cart healing that group of 3-4 heavies simultaniously, it was like having a 4 way medic between them. :p