Yo

Joined Jan 2007
2K Posts | 1+
Denham Springs, LA
Dang, it certainly has been a while. There's still people posting here? Does my heart good to see this place still up and breathing somewhat. Many memories of this place, haha. How is everybody doing? What's been up?

Wait a minute, I must be hallucinating. Or maybe this is spam. :eek: Might need to report this. :lol

I will be turning 62 this month, so I have been reminiscing. I feel like I have reached a milestone in my life. There is this feeling of relief and at the same time expectation. I feel I have backup. I am going to continue working and take one year at a time always listening to my body. If I feel I need to bail out and retire at some point, I am gone. But not without training someone to take my place.

On my gamer side:
This year the Super Famicom has become my most played gaming system. I am having a 90's SNES revival. Fighters seem to dominate at the moment. Garoudensetsu 2 is the number one favorite, followed by Super Street Fighter Zero.

Nice to see someone else from the old days. Need more people to drop back in and keep things a little stirred up.

I just assumed all the older members lost their passwords and couldn't retrieve them or make a new account since most of the site's functionality is shut off.

Welcome back. I don't remember ever talking to you but I definitely remember reading some of your old posts. I've been around since egame was on the ezboards but I was never very active and was gone for huge chunks of time. I post now out because (at least online) I'm stuck in the late 90's early 2000's where forums were king and facebook hadn't been invented yet / ruined the internet. If you can't tell I hail from the generation recently supplanted by the millennials and am well on my way to being stuck in my ways!

On top of being a generation younger than retro I'm also stuck in a generation younger than retro is stuck in. My madness as of late has been the playstation. While he's enjoying 16 bit classics i'm watching a lot of dang load screens!

Haha, good to see another familiar face, Jack! Hang around and chat with the few of us that still check in. :)

I'd also recommend liking the Facebook page (somewhere in another post) if you haven't already, just in case this place bites the dust someday.

Can I join? just went back to check if I could still talk with anyone here. Good thing I can still