Favorite Bleach Captain?

Joined Jun 2004
11K Posts | 0+
Georgia
Mine is Byakuya Kuchiki.

At first he comes off as a very cold and uncaring person, but you find out why he acts the way he does later on.

GamingMaiden said:
I saw that episode on Adult Swim last Saturday. About him killing Momo. I mean...wow.

wrong person XD that's GIN something urahara is the one on the store that has the green and white hat

Zidart said:
wrong person XD that's GIN something urahara is the one on the store that has the green and white hat
? I'm confused now. Like I said, I barely watched anything before that. :?

Fr0dus Maximus said:
Even though he is no longer a captain. Kisuke Urahara.

Oh, that's a good one. I didn't think of that. But I think Byakuya is still my favorite. ^_^

Gin Ichimaru and Kenpachi Zaraki.

this is an anime spoiler so if you don't want to know what happends way down the line, don't read
when kenpachi fought nnoittra and all he had to do was use 2 hands to beat him he became my favorite hands down. and now that they are flashing back to when urahara first became a captain, gin is even cooler. i mean he hunted down and killed a 3rd seat when he was like 11. that is reeedickyoulus

I think I like more captains than I dislike. ^_^

Even Kurotsuchi is growing on me.
While watching Ishida and Renji fight that one scientist Espada, I kept going, "Man, I wish Kurotsuchi would show up and kick his butt."
:lol

I was never a big fan of Gin, Tousen, or Aizen, though.

atuidnekt said:
yeah i never liked tousen either.
i loved it when kenpachi dominated him.

I wonder if Komamura will fight him later on in the current arc. I think that's the match-up Kubo is hinting at.

I also think Hitsugaya and Matsumoto should fight Gin.

Aizen...I really think
Urahara and Shinji have the most reason to fight him after seeing the TBtP arc.

As far as the topic goes, my favorite captain is probably still Byakuya.

Although, if we're talking about former captains, you know it's gotta be
Yoruichi

Yoruichi and Urahara are awesome former captains.

Captains now...would probably Kenpachi and Soi Fon. Mayuri is creepy, but a sudden favorite after
the Szayel fight
. Tousen never grew on me.
And destroying Karakura is justice? WTF are you talking about dude? :lol
But Aizen is just downright great. His zanpakuto rocks so much. ;)

Toushiro and Byakuya XD (i have Toushiro's wallet and byakuya's sword =3)

Yeah, I kind of got tired of Byakuya after the HM arc.

Definitely Soifon (although I'm still getting used to the correct spelling, which is Sui-Feng).

Ha, I'm kinda late for the party but Shunsui Kyoraku was my favorite. He was cool as ice, laid back, and liked to drink sake and chase women.