Another Round Of Suggestions

Joined Dec 2007
900 Posts | 0+
Utah
Let's here what suggestions you've got for some good X-Box games. Here's the games I have so far:

Rally Sport Challenge
Halo
007 From Russia With Love
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Metal Arms
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks
Sega GT
Jet Set Radio Future
Project Gotham 1 & 2
Forza
007 Nightfire
Crimson Skies

Halo 2
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Psychonauts
Darkwatch
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball (yes it's actually fun for the volleyball part)
D&D Heroes

GRABBED BY THE GHOULIES!

and FABLE: THE LOST CHAPTERS! :D

Conker: Live and Reloaded for sure!
Panzer Dragoon Orta <3!!
Dead or Alive 3 as well ^)^
D&D Heroes ftw

Thanks for the suggestions. Also, I've already got Panzer Dragoon Orta. ;)

Polygon said:
Would you suggest that over the DC version?

I believe the DC version is only on Japanese DC's. But I'm also pretty sure the graphics are much better on the Xbox. So yes I would recommend it over the DC version.

CreepinDeth said:
I believe the DC version is only on Japanese DC's. But I'm also pretty sure the graphics are much better on the Xbox. So yes I would recommend it over the DC version.
There's also a PAL version. I have both but I like the DC version a little more. :)
Although Xbox version is probably better if you want English voices and the comics. Plus it's alot easier to get.
Of course you can't import your gamesave from Shenmue 1 for Xbox

CreepinDeth said:

Europe got it too. Lucky punks. Xbox edition would be the best, since if it comes with the DVD you can watch the entire events of Shenmue 1 easily.

Um hello people, are you forgetting something? KOTOR and Ninja Gaiden!?! :p Other than that, Otogi 1 and 2, Pro Race Driver, Toca Race Driver 3, Rainbow Six 3, Doom 3, Chronicles of Riddick, Morrowind:Game Of The Year Edition, Battle Engine Aquila, MTX Unleashed, Moto GP2, Rallisport Challenge 2, Serious Sam, Star Wars: Republic Commando, and Star Wars:The Clone Wars.

Btw, Crimson Skies is an awesome game, I loved that one.

Dead or Alive Ultimate 2 was amazing. Better than DoA3 imho.

KoTOR kinda reaches now to my number one spot after a little bit of Star Wars got back into the system.