Resident Evil 4 for iPad. Yeah, it still won't die.

I don't like the touch controls, I prefer actual buttons. Atleast you know when your thumbs are on them lol.

dzaano said:
I don't like the touch controls, I prefer actual buttons. Atleast you know when your thumbs are on them lol.
:lol !! Good point. I never even thought about that.

Is there a "on screen joystick" a well? :lol This would allow you to do the "mouse look" feature.

BV :hat

agpickle said:
Meh, all the ipad stuff is getting annoying. All it is is a giant ipod touch.
As much as I would agree with this statement... we're going to see a lot more.

I guess the iPad can do a lot more than the iPhone / iPod. I think some of the features are rather cool integrated with the large screen. I would guess this is the way some laptops and devices will be going in the future.

however, I'm not sure there is enough power (etc) to compete with the more powerful Motion Computin Tablet PC's and other tablet style devices.

BV :hat

Bluevoodu said:
I guess the iPad can do a lot more than the iPhone / iPod.

Actually, it really can't. It's a better size than the iPhone/Touch but they basically all have the same processing power.

CreepinDeth said:
Actually, it really can't. It's a better size than the iPhone/Touch but they basically all have the same processing power.

Yeah it's just a giant iphone, but it's bigger size does make it an attractive option. it means the controls and interface is less fiddly. Might get one when they eventually go £200. might not be for a while lol

http://www.electricpig.co.uk/2010/05/07/ipad-uk-price-and-date-official/ for more info...Well since we're talking about the iPad and not RE4 now lol.