Anyone Else Hyped For Mass Effect 3?

Joined Feb 2012
17 Posts | 0+
Nutley, New Jersey
I know I'm hyped for it. I prefer ME1 over ME2, but both were good games however. I'm glad they're finishing this one, unlike KOTOR (which I feel desperately needs a remake in this day and age). I have 3 campains going (2 male Shepards and 1 female Shepard). I'm hoping to see different results with each. Plus I have a feeling I'm the only one who believes there is at least 1, maybe 2 Prothiens left in the Mass Effect Universe.

What are some things that you're hoping for? What are some things you're hoping doesn't happen?

Synoxis said:
I know I'm hyped for it. I prefer ME1 over ME2, but both were good games however. I'm glad they're finishing this one, unlike KOTOR (which I feel desperately needs a remake in this day and age). I have 3 campains going (2 male Shepards and 1 female Shepard). I'm hoping to see different results with each. Plus I have a feeling I'm the only one who believes there is at least 1, maybe 2 Prothiens left in the Mass Effect Universe.

What are some things that you're hoping for? What are some things you're hoping doesn't happen?
I am... although I REALLY NEED to get back to ME1 and ME2. I'm not experienced enough with the series yet to say exactly what I want and do not want. I wouldn't mind multiplayer...if that would or could work out well for the game.

I know a lot of guys at work are talking about Mass Effect 3... it has me drooling a bit :lol

Why are you hyped for Mass Effect 3?

BV :hat

Bluevoodu said:
I am... although I REALLY NEED to get back to ME1 and ME2. I'm not experienced enough with the series yet to say exactly what I want and do not want. I wouldn't mind multiplayer...if that would or could work out well for the game.

I know a lot of guys at work are talking about Mass Effect 3... it has me drooling a bit :lol

Why are you hyped for Mass Effect 3?

Its just good to see the story get finished. I lost the first disc to ME2, so my 3rd campain is sort of on a standstill at the moment. I'm not crazy about multiplayer though, but I'm curious about the way they implemented it. Its aside from the campain, though the results from it may effect the campain. That's kinda interesting, so I think I'm going to give that a shot. I'm really just hoping they don't mess up the ending(s). Up to this point, they've made the Reapers out to be pretty unstoppable. That's why I'm betting there's still a Prothien that's alive out there who knows some sort of secret.

I'm very stoked about Mass Effect 3. I stayed faithful to Liara even though there were some hot chicks in Mass Effect 2 and I want to be rewarded. :) I'm excited about multiplayer too, my husband and I can blow up reapers together.

I can't really remember much of the storyline either, I'll need to do a refresher. I can't replay 1 & 2, skyrim is in the way.

426152_391986464160851_110475388978628_1510006_589557070_n.jpg

So. Cool.

ThravRande said:
426152_391986464160851_110475388978628_1510006_589557070_n.jpg

So. Cool.

I love the walking dead. I missed on Sunday and watched it Monday, so I never saw the trailer preview. That was a good episode though...

man.... that is one big mechanical arm :lol

I'm starting to get a bit hyped as well... too many people talking about this game :D ... ... .. I ddooomn't need it. i doonn't need it.

Just started playing ME1 for the first time. Will prolly end up with ME3 at some point in the next few weeks to a month.

I'm so hyped I took tomorrow off. I made a rage comic of how I think the day will go.

Liara is coming back too yay! I stayed faithful in the 2nd game, I hope I get rewarded!

EDjp3.png

Eh, only like 8 hours into ME1 so far. I preordered ME3 but haven't made it to gamestop to pick it up yet. :lol I've been super busy so I haven't been able to put much time into ME1. Hopefully after my spring break next week I can get it going strong.

so who bought the game?! Post up your opinions!

A co-worker went to launch and has been bragging about how awesome this game is... it is making me drool :lol BUT!!!!!!!!!! I promised myself that I wasn't buying games :lol For a couple months at least.

Bv :hat

OH this game is completely fantastic. I'm about 27 hours in and I've already had several crazy things happen. It really makes a difference what you've done in the first two games, too.

I haven't had the chance to finish it yet since I've been alternating between the single player and the multiplayer.

There's a lot of wank on the net though about the ending. I'll let you know what I think when I actually beat it.

I can't believe how long this game is. I love it for that reason alone!! I'm like 30 hours in and I feel this is definitely the best Mass Effect of the Trilogy. They did a great job of setting the mood for this game. Hardly any side missions, and its completely understandable considering the situation they're in. I love this game, and literally cannot stop thinking about it. I think my wife is going to divorce me over this one :'(