What game are you currently playing?

Status
Closed
I have been playing Bomberman 64 arcade edition on my Japanese N64. (only released in Japan and is the best Bomberman on the system.) Also playing some Space Invaders Extreme 2 on my DS. Purchased and downloaded Liberation Maiden on my 3DS. Thought the 3D effects worked well with the shooter. Just could not play very long using the 3D. I never have been able to use the 3D that much. Just casual gaming this Holiday. I'm enjoying a 4 day weekend.

my 4 day weekend came crashing down last night when my youngest got a stomach bug. I traded in video games and thanksgiving left-overs for ramen and jello. There was a silver lining - Rogue Galaxy just came in.

mastermario said:
I was feeling nostalgic a few months ago and started looking for ways to play Phantasy Star Online for GameCube again. I dumped probably a couple hundred hours into that back in the day. I looked into complicated GC network setups but then I'd have to buy another GC Broadband Adapter. Then, I found on Reddit that there were private PSO: Blue Burst servers (Blue Burst contains PSO episodes 1, 2, and 4). They offer the game for free, so I've been putting a ton of time into it lately. More hundreds of hours. :) It's a great bit of fun and it's cool seeing other players just as nostalgic.

It's funny...ever since I stopped playing PSO on the GC, I'd been looking for a replacement RPG. I don't like turn-based RPGs. I had no idea that all this time, I could have been playing PSO instead of looking for a PSO replacement. :)

I did reinstall PSO Blue Burst. I just need to remember my account password!

CreepinDeth said:
I started playing the latest Tomb Raider reboot from a couple of years ago. Very good game, even if quite linear. The amount of collectibles are not absurd and have just the right amount of challenge to get them. The action is similar to CoD single player experiences, which works well for this game since it has much more story to it than most FPSs. So the pace keeps moving and doesn't get stale.

It's a balanced game when all said and done, skewed a bit by it's linearity. So far in my top 20 games of all time. I'm even considering paying more than $10 for the sequel. But first must finish this game. Almost there.

I really need to go back and play through Tomb Raider. I was excited about the game, but got so busy with other things.. stupid life getting in the way of video games!

mastermario said:
Moved this to General Discussion; more visible here. :)

Still playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. Man, is this game fun. The story is extremely long and there are so many things to do. Good times.

I got SWTOR reinstalled. I just had to disable the bitraider streaming client so that the game could finish installing.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 180 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Yeah, well..........................

I have become totally focused on "Bravely Second" on my 2DS xl. Grind, advance, grind, advance, I haven't gotten into an RPG like this in a long time. Not sure what it is that has got me hooked. The way I am, another game can perk my interest and totally distract me, just out of nowhere. I hope that does not happen.

I know I'm laaaaaaaaate to the party but I've been playing the single player portion of GTA 5 on the PS4. Its pretty much been the only thing I've consistently played lately.

Been playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. Pretty fun and unique.

Debating whether to get Battlefront II or not.

Horizon Zero Dawn. It's very good, too, I love it. I'm going through the main quest slowly but I've been doing all the sidequests and I have already done all the cauldrons and cleared all the bandit camps.

Least favorite machines are definitely the rockbreakers, glinthawks, and stalkers. I just barely cleared a corrupted glinthawk area listed as level 23 even though I'm at 40. :lol

I received an Xbox One for Christmas from my Wife. I am now playing Cuphead. I am being demoralized and humiliated by that game. But having the time of my life.

I just grabbed Cuphead on the steam sale. It looks hard as nails, I just haven't had a chance to play it since I bought my son a VR headset for Christmas and his computer just don't have to juice to push VR. in the meantime I've been picking at Samus Returns.

Status
Closed