Author Topic: What game are you currently playing?  (Read 187106 times)

Offline retro junkie

• Pulstar
    • View Profile
    • Pieces of Me
Re: What game are you currently playing?
« Reply #1025 on: November 24, 2017, 09:24:14 AM »
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 180 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Yeah, well..........................

I have become totally focused on "Bravely Second" on my 2DS xl. Grind, advance, grind, advance, I haven't gotten into an RPG like this in a long time. Not sure what it is that has got me hooked. The way I am, another game can perk my interest and totally distract me, just out of nowhere. I hope that does not happen.
There is no spoon.

Offline targetrasp

• Marco
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: November 28, 2017, 07:56:00 PM »
I know I'm laaaaaaaaate to the party but I've been playing the single player portion of GTA 5 on the PS4. Its pretty much been the only thing I've consistently played lately.
?

Offline mastermario

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Game Addiction: Video Game Retailers
« Reply #1027 on: December 04, 2017, 09:36:29 PM »
Been playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. Pretty fun and unique.

Debating whether to get Battlefront II or not.

Offline Mai Valentine

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1028 on: December 18, 2017, 05:45:56 PM »
Horizon Zero Dawn. It's very good, too, I love it. I'm going through the main quest slowly but I've been doing all the sidequests and I have already done all the cauldrons and cleared all the bandit camps.

Least favorite machines are definitely the rockbreakers, glinthawks, and stalkers. I just barely cleared a corrupted glinthawk area listed as level 23 even though I'm at 40.  :lol

Offline retro junkie

• Pulstar
    • View Profile
    • Pieces of Me
« Reply #1029 on: December 26, 2017, 06:26:47 PM »
I received an Xbox One for Christmas from my Wife. I am now playing Cuphead. I am being demoralized and humiliated by that game. But having the time of my life.
There is no spoon.

Offline targetrasp

• Marco
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: December 28, 2017, 08:39:56 PM »
I just grabbed Cuphead on the steam sale. It looks hard as nails, I just haven't had a chance to play it since I bought my son a VR headset for Christmas and his computer just don't have to juice to push VR. in the meantime I've been picking at Samus Returns.
?

Offline retro junkie

• Pulstar
    • View Profile
    • Pieces of Me
« Reply #1031 on: December 31, 2017, 09:44:50 PM »
I know that the Xbox One was released four years ago. So I am scratching my head over its game library. I feel that the Xbox 360 had a better game line up. I haven't been impressed yet. So far Cuphead is the best game on the system. Second is RARE replay. I have ordered a copy of Final Fantasy 15. I should get that later this week. Curious about that one. At this point the One will not replace my 360 because of the bullet hell shooters that I have for the 360. They are not compatible on the One. I will also look into the fighters available. I am trying to make a list of games that I start gradually purchasing for my XBOne play time.

Presently it is Cuphead and Rare Replay.
There is no spoon.

Offline targetrasp

• Marco
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: January 01, 2018, 07:26:14 PM »
The rare replay was probably the last thing I played on the xbox one. The ps4 has gotten infinitely more play.

?

Offline retro junkie

• Pulstar
    • View Profile
    • Pieces of Me
« Reply #1033 on: January 06, 2018, 08:36:03 PM »
After about eight hours of loading and installing on the XBone Final Fantasy 15 is ready to play. Really? This is one of the reasons I am a retro gamer. It is a very good looking game but I don't know how I like it yet. It seems so slow moving at the moment. What is up with the traveling in the car across country? I think I could drive faster. Let me drive!

A real immediate hit is Recore. I love that game already. Very engaging action puzzle element orientation.
There is no spoon.

Offline Grindspine

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #1034 on: January 07, 2018, 11:37:59 AM »
Playing some SNES classic games (Zelda III: Link to the Past and Super Mario World) along with the typical StarCraft II arcade games on b.net.  On Steam, I have been trying to slowly trudge through Castlevania: Mirror of Fate HD; it seems much slower pacing than older Castlevania titles.

Offline targetrasp

• Marco
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: January 08, 2018, 05:39:01 AM »
I just started back the COD WW2 campaign.

WW2 is a good reentry point to the COD Franchise if you've been out for a bit. it's been changed up enough to were it doesn't seem like same old same old but retains the key elements of that winning formula that made COD the hit it is. The campaign isn't coop though. I could have sworn I've played COD campaign COOP in the past...

For some quick play I've been playing PacMan, Ms. PacMan, Galaga, and DigDug on steam.
?