Favorite Cell Phone Game

Status
Closed
Joined Feb 2005
6K Posts | 0+
In front of my computer
My favorite Cell phone game would have to be Bejewled or Video Poker. I used to have a tetris game, but that was on my old phone.

Tetris is pretty cool anywhere :)

There was this game called snake or whatever.. you had to keep collecting dots and it added to your "snake" as you kept getting more. It got challenging. Crap.... my buddy and I were in Germany passing time on the train (an other various places) by playing this game :lol It was pretty cool.

BV :hat

Bluevoodu said:
Tetris is pretty cool anywhere :)

There was this game called snake or whatever.. you had to keep collecting dots and it added to your "snake" as you kept getting more. It got challenging. Crap.... my buddy and I were in Germany passing time on the train (an other various places) by playing this game :lol It was pretty cool.

Man that game is old. I usually like pac man. Or some space shooter game.

creepindeth04 said:
Man that game is old. I usually like pac man. Or some space shooter game.
yeah... we played it back in 1999 I believe :)

Its fun though...

Haha I just found out about this topic. My favorite is the new Doom RPG that just came out. Man, that game's sweet. Especially just for the cell phone!

Strubes said:
Haha I just found out about this topic. My favorite is the new Doom RPG that just came out. Man, that game's sweet. Especially just for the cell phone!

I bought my GF the new Razr phone for Christmas and I plan to play all those cool games on it. I just might keep it for myself. :D

First off a have a Nokia 3220 Camera Phone through T-Mobile. About a week ago I downloaded Jewel Quest and that has quickly become my favorite game. I also have Bubbletris which I likey too. :D

Congrats Squash Boy. I have no phone. I still send smoke signals and attatch paper to the ankles of pidgeons. Therefore I have no favorite game for a cell. :lol

Is that the game where you throw your cell phone against the ground and measure how far it bounces back up??

Did anyone ever play games on your Graphing calculator in class, looks like you are hard work on a problem but you are really playing Tetris :p

Death_By_Pumpkins said:
so im guessing i gotz my self a nickname.... :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Yea, either that or we can call you hossalesburger :lol

I downloaded 24 on my phone....great game. :D

Strubes said:
Yea, either that or we can call you hossalesburger :lol

I downloaded 24 on my phone....great game. :D

I saw that advertised in the PS2 manual for the 24 game. Might have to try it out. :D

Status
Closed