Atari Jaguar Handheld jaguar!

Obviously that dude enjoys his peculiar hobby. Not bad though, not bad. Maybe I'd take him up on that PS1 handheld if I were rich enough. :D

guitarwizard said:
I would actually rather have the portable dreamcast :)

That would be amazing. I tried hooking up my dreamcast last night..but I need the cable connection for it to work on my tv....I don't have a cable connection for it. :'(

Strubes said:
That would be amazing. I tried hooking up my dreamcast last night..but I need the cable connection for it to work on my tv....I don't have a cable connection for it.  :'(
need one? :)

that's crazy..... a portable Jag :) That's pretty cool. Even though they are big... it's pretty cool what they are doing.

BV :hat

Bluevoodu said:
need one? :)

that's crazy.....   a portable Jag :)  That's pretty cool.  Even though they are big... it's pretty cool what they are doing.

You got a cable connection for it? (I guess I need to pay closer attention to the store :lol)

Yea, nobody around here carries anything for the Dreamcast anymore.

I carry a lot of dreamcast stuff.... and I can get more if needed... if everyone supports the store, I'll get even more items for all systems. once things shape up... I'll invest a bit more into the dreamcast.

have you checked out the store? :lol

but yeah, I have a/v and S/v cables for the Dreamcast.

@ guitarwizard... that sucks....  will he build them still?

Bv :hat

Heck yes...I jus checked out the Dreamcast part of your store. You are stocked!

Yea, the other day, I was jus in the mood for sonic adventure so bad...n yea...but I'm interested. Computer's running really slow so I couldn't go deep into it..but I saw how many pages you had filled.

He says that he cant take the constant email he gets from his customers asking if the portable they have ordered is done yet..and the fact that when he is done building an order sometimes the customer is not interested anymore because it takes time to make one of these things....so basically flaky people ruined it for the rest of us.Yes he will still build them,but only as a hobby...not to sell them.I asked him if he will build a portable Saturn..even if it would not be for sale,it would still be cool to see....

Strubes said:
Heck yes...I jus checked out the Dreamcast part of your store. You are stocked!

Yea, the other day, I was jus in the mood for sonic adventure so bad...n yea...but I'm interested. Computer's running really slow so I couldn't go deep into it..but I saw how many pages you had filled.
the store shouldn't have run too slow... at least I hope.. if it was, let me know. I bench mark everything for 56k. It's still going to be slower on 56k.... but it should load pretty quickly.

@ GW.. did he say he would do a Saturn? :D BTW... I know how flakey sales go... I've had my fair share. It's a part of business.... if you are not prepared to deal with people of this sort, it's best not to be in business.

Bluevoodu said:
the store shouldn't have run too slow... at least I hope.. if it was, let me know.  I bench mark everything for 56k.  It's still going to be slower on 56k.... but it should load pretty quickly.

O no, nothin wrong with ur site BV...jus my computer is a hunk of junk. :lol

I guess I see this as odd that people don't take into account that these things are one-off creations that require a lot of time. And they freak out and back out of the deal because they can't have it in no time?? The average delivery time for a new Scion is six months from the time you order it. If people can wait for those ugly things, then they can wait for something as cool as this guy's creation. man, I'd love a portable Dreamcast!!

Dart said:
I guess I see this as odd that people don't take into account that these things are one-off creations that require a lot of time. And they freak out and back out of the deal because they can't have it in no time?? The average delivery time for a new Scion is six months from the time you order it. If people can wait for those ugly things, then they can wait for something as cool as this guy's creation. man, I'd love a portable Dreamcast!!

You actually have to wait for those crappy cars? Oh well. The longer they wait the better of a chance of me not seeing them on the road.

creepindeth said:
You actually have to wait for those crappy cars? Oh well. The longer they wait the better of a chance of me not seeing them on the road.

Yeah because they are built to order. The only way to get one without waiting is if someone filled out the order, paid the deposit and never came back to pick it up. Or you can wait until the original owner comes to his senses and realizes he is driving a Circus Cracker box and wants to return it for soemthing that resembles a car.