Favorite Nintendo GameCube game?

Re: What is Your Favourite Game?

For just Gamecube? Super Smash Bros. Melee. followed closely by Metroid Prime.

My favorite game would have to be.....it's a hard choice but i would either pick Medal of Honor European Assault or Need for Speed Most Wanted. Both of them are excellent games and i love em both.

Thats pretty sad when the Cube is remembered by multisystem games....

But mine is Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door

Fine you want me to add some games that are not multi-system. Fine. I also enjoyed Day of Reckoning 2, Tales of Symphonia, and Legend of Zelda The Windwaker.

1. Metroid Prime
2. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
3. Super Smash Bros. Melee.

1. Tales of Symphonia
2. Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
3. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

smileygrenadelauncher.gif
Resident Evil 4 FTW!
zombieflames.gif

Of all the systems I have ever played or owned, the Cube is the only one that I don't have a favorite game for. I like every one of the games I have, but no favorite. Am I weird?? :-\

Dart said:
Of all the systems I have ever played or owned, the Cube is the only one that I don't have a favorite game for. I like every one of the games I have, but no favorite. Am I weird?? :-\
Yes. :D

I don't know if I can pick just one game as a fave on the cube.....I liked Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, and Pikmin 2 a lot though...

I too have a very hard time picking out a favorite on the Cube. I would be torn between, Zelda: Wind Walker, Metroid Prime, Viewtiful Joe, P.N.03, Skies of Arcadia, Ikaruga, Shadow the Hedgehog, Starfox: Assault, and Tales of Symphonia. There are so many that I love playing, it is hard to narrow it down to one.

Auron234 said:
I heard P.N.03 was AWFUL
I love the game. It is a great shooter. I feel it is very under rated. Once you get the hang of the controls, it seems to be natural dancing around the enemy fire and blowing them up. Plus I like the different suits with the different power ups.

But, some things might be a matter of taste. That might be the case of P.N.03. When I look at all the reviews of the game, it looks like people either love it or hate it.

edit: You really have to be a shooter fan to like sometthing like P.N.03.

Definitely SSBM,

there were only a few other play-worthy games.