Un Squadron fans... post here!

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
Sum up why you love this killer shooter so much!
For some reason, it was one of the best side scroll shooters I have every played.  Graphics, story, gameplay, sound...etc... it was all good all there!

post it up! 

†B†V† :hat

Welp...I remember loving it, but I cannot remember why to be honest. I am pretty sure I owned that game.

winter said:
Welp...I remember loving it, but I cannot remember why to be honest. I am pretty sure I owned that game.

its one of the BEST shooters ever :)

if you do not remember.... you should play it again :D

I see that game.... feel a twitch :crazy I am addicted all over again :lol

complete ownage, eh?

its your fav too pliknon?

Yes, I love this game. I remember saying something about it in the topic on the old forums... I really need to play this game again though, this post has reminded me about how fun that game really was.

pliknon said:
Scroller yes, not all time fav.
what is your all time fav shooter then?

This is DEFINITELY my favorite (of all time) side scroll "airplane style" shooter.

I love this game.

I agree with you Johngamer... Capcom did a SUPERB job on this!

I actually revisited this game the other day. Man, I couldn't get enough!

Rocky said:
I really stink at this game. To me this game is way too hard.
but you can beat Metal Slug 3?!

This game is hard... but I can breeze through it till about the last 3 levels. I haven't beat this game yet :( The last mountain level... I always get killed at the end :(

It is a hard game... but a darn good one! IMO one of the best shooters ever made.

I'm bumping this topic... Due to Mega's Supaboy thread... I saw Un Squadron in a post he made. NOW... I want to play it again.

I think my favorite stage is the forest stage... I Think. Although, the stealth bomber stage where you are flying in storm clouds w/ lightening is REALLY cool too.

Did you enjoy this game? IF so... what did you like about it? Anyone else play this game a lot?

POST IT UP!