Last Movie(s) you've watched?

Status
Closed
The Switch and Dark Knight Returns: Part 2. Both good movies and I loved the Dark Knight Returns comic and the movies were great ;D

Primer.
Pretty confusing but really brilliant overall, I think. Extremely low-budget, but well done.

looper, went in a different direction then what i thought it was going to be about.

12thdoctor said:
Oblivion w/ Tom Cruise (amazing), Life of Pi (also amazing), Les Miserables (little strange, good story).

I had heard that Oblivion was awesome from ppl at work too. I really wanna see it even tho I hate Tom Cruise lol

Robot and Frank will try to watch Iron Man 3 this weekend. (I know! been busy this past few days)

Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters....a bit gorey for my taste, but had plenty of action in it and witches and magic and stuff so it was alright.

Just watched the first Star Trek (2009). I was surprisingly impressed. It hooked me pretty good and now I would like to see the sequel.

This year I have seen The Evil Dead (remake), Oblivion, Iron Man 3, Star Trek, Fast & Furious 6... and more to come!

Pacific Rim ...cool movie.

Oh by the way I watched Oblivion and it was not very cool.

Dark Skies was a cool creepy movie tho.

Watched Pain and Gain and Two Guns recently too.

Status
Closed